19|| Joshy

"Josh?" Tyler asked when he heard the front door open and close. He didn't get an answer. "Joshy?" Tyler asked again. His voice getting more shaky and more like a boy than a man. Tyler heard footsteps stepping closer to him. "J-Joshy?" Tyler whispered, he dragged the duvet over his shoulders. "It's not Joshy." A way too familiar voice said. Tyler's eyes filled with tears as she tried to get away from the man. "Shh." The man said as he walked towards Tyler. He was wearing a mask but Tyler still knew who he was. "It's not gonna take long, baby boy." He said and ripped the duvet of Tyler. Revealing a baby blue pajama shorts and a t-shirt that had an polar bear on it. "How cute." The raven haired man said while pinning Tyler's hands above his head and placing his legs on each of the little boy. "No." Tyler whispered. "Yes." The man said. You could practically hear his smirk under that stupid mask. "No!" Tyler yelled and squirmed. "Yes!" He yelled and pulled down Tyler's shorts. "No!" Tyler yelled louder and tried kicking him. But he was too strong. Tyler still tried, more tears threatening to spill. "Please don't." Tyler said and  shut his eyes. "Oh!" The man said and laughed. "Pleasy, weasy! Pwease? Pwease? Pathetic!" The man shouted and laughed again before unbuttoning his jeans. Tyler inhaled, his eyes closed.

This is it. He was going to be raped. By Brendon.