15|| Strong

Josh opened the door and Tyler walked in. "It's nice." Tyler said and smiled. "C'm here Pip." Josh said and looked around. He heard a peep and paws running towards him. He crouched and pet the little cat. Pip looked at Tyler then back at Josh. "This is Tyler." Josh explained. Pip peeped again and rubbed his nose against Tyler's leg. "Josh?" Tyler asked and looked around. "Yeah?" Josh asked and stood up. "Are- am I..." Tyler started and looked down. "What?" Josh asked. "Did you.." Tyler tried. "Tyler.." Josh said but stopped when he saw Tyler looking up at him. "Do you want me to live here?" Tyler asked and rubbed his arm. Josh looked at his hands. Tyler rubbed his thumb against his wrist, his hand started to go red. "Stop." Josh whispered and took Tyler's hand. Tyler looked up at him with tears in his eyes. "I didn't think I would ever see you again." Tyler tried to say without his voice cracking but failing. "I missed you so much." Tyler said. "I went to your friends for help but all they did was harm. I thought they would help but they didn't." Tyler sobbed. He stood there, his thumb rubbing against his hand, tears running down his face, his cheeks red and puffy and his upper lip between his teeth. "Tyler." Josh said and Took his hands before hugging Tyler close. A tear run down Josh's cheek as he tried to stay strong for Tyler.