16|| Touch

"Of course I want you to live here and I love you, we can talk more about what happened when we pack out your stuff." Josh said and took Tyler's bags. "Thanks." Tyler said and dried the tears off his face.

"So after some time Brendon tired to... touch me." Tyler said and shifted. His gaze fixed on his hands. "Wh-" Josh was about to say when he remembered what Brendon had said on the coffe shop.. 'what about that boy.' But if Tyler had spent time with them Brendon should've remembered his name. "Did he know your name?" Josh asked and looked Tyler in the eyes. "Yeah." Tyler said and looked weirdly at him. "That bitch!" Josh yelled and pulled at his hair. Something he did when he got mad. "Wh-" Tyler said confused. "What.. happened?" Josh asked careful. "Well.." Tyler started.

'Tyler sat down in the tree hut next to Brendon. He said that the other boys were out and that they had some alone time. Tyler thought of that like chill time but Brendon was thinking of something else. He leaned towards Tyler, but Tyler backed up. "Wh- what are you doing?" Tyler asked with furrowed brows. "I said that we had some alone time." Brendon said and pushed Tyler down on the wooden floor. "No." Tyler whispered. Brendon tried to put his hand up Tyler's skirt but he let out a scream and Gerard and Ryan ran towards the tree house. "Brendon what the fuck?!" Gerard yelled. Tyler ran out of his grip and all the way home.'