T w e n t y O n e

Jake.

"Are you on drugs?" This random officer kept on asking me stupid questions since I came to this confrontation room, I know from a fact that Someone right across that Glass are some other officers who are watching us, Why can't they just arrest me for man slaughter rather than contemplating things to answer with this stupid questions this man is giving me.

"Look, I'm not on drugs okay? How many times do I have to tell you."

The officers from the other side, may probably be cringing so much on how this stupid this conversation is.

"However, you said on this description that You saw your girlfriend-"

"Not my girlfriend." Clearly, what I wrote in the description was 'my girl friend'.

"And your brother being stretched, dragged, and tossed through the air."

"Yep, that's what happened." I muttered.

"Clearly, a person who does crystal meth, and..."

"Look! okay? I'm not on drugs how many times do I have to give a damn comment about-"

And before I could completely lost my entire patience with this guy, Sheriff Logan entered the room and everyone became quiet. I looked at Him while He looked at me. I could see the doubt on his face.

"Officer Mike." He called out the dumb guys attention. "Yes Sheriff?" He asked.

"I'll take Him here on out." Sheriff Ordered. "Yes Sir." He agreed. The dumb officer gave Sheriff Logan the files and Sheriff added. "You'll take care with the rest of the witness, there is fifteen of them, I'll include the boys father."

"Jacob?"

"Yes Sheriff?"

"Come."

With that, I stood up and Followed Sheriff Logan into His cubicle. For minutes I have stayed quite and waited patiently inside the cubicle of Sheriff Logan. The silence was pretty deadly as It was helping me to rewind all of the overwhelming horrific events that had happened tonight, All for one mind and all For a lot of fear. All of those Screams and Cries were still there, clear and audible for me to be deafened. All the blood that was painted down the hallways, my brother, blaire, Harry, Blaire, Harry, Stuart, Blood, Scream, Cry.

Blood...

Harry...

Scream...

Cry...

Blaire...

Blood...

Scream...

Stuart...

"Okay." I flinched as Sheriff Logan barged in inside. I was thankful that He did because I was about to scream with all of the thoughts that was gushing down my mind. I kept my pace and kept my emotions as I prepared for all of the things that He is going to ask or tell me.

"I'm not on drugs okay? I just-"

"Don't worry, Jacob, I believe you." He said. From that moment, I calmed down. "First of all, I personally want to apologize for what Officer Mike and His false assurance, you know- about you." He sat down to His chair and placed the file on His desk as He continues. "It has been a rough day for you and that wasn't really helping things out." He said.

"Second, I got the information from the Hospital."

"What did they say about Stuart?" I was eager to know.

"Stuart. your brother, He's fine. Just on a state of shock, He's probably resting well by now." He said. Thank God, with Mom on His side, by tomorrow I hope that He would be alright.