1

The king squinted his eyes at the stranger, for he had never seen such light or beauty. The silver haired boy stood, and it was as if the entire room lit up because of him.

"Where do you come from?" Yuuri spoke, "Are you friend or foe?"

"I am the great king of sun. My people have told me of your wonders. That you bring tiny specks of light into the darkness. I have never seen darkness, nor have I seen your great feats of night. I wish, if you permit me, to stay a while. In high hopes that I may understand my sister kingdom,"

"What is your name,"

"I am known as Victor,"

"Well, King Victor," Yuuri said as he rose from his chair, "Let me show you your room,"

The king rose from his chair and motioned for the newcomer to follow him. They took two lefts and a right and came upon a huge door. The door was magnificent, on it were stars that made pictures and in the middle, a bright moon loomed over the kingdom.

"I have seen that picture before," Victor said, "In a story book my mother used to read to me,"

"That is the mighty Moon. It watches over us and protects us. It never leaves my kingdom, and if it did, my reign would fall. It controls the tides, and the tides control when we fish for food. Without it, we would have no food and have no life,"

Victor smiled and opened the door. Yuri followed and the chatted for hours until the visitor had fallen asleep.

For the sun loved the moon so much, that once a day, he would leave so the moon could be seen in all it's beauty, just as the sun once had.