3

"Where is the nearest florist?" Victor asked, "I would like to buy some flowers for the table,"

"Oh, well we don't have many flowers here. Flowers need the sun, and we are the moon,"

Victor nodded and felt the cold water with his hand. Yuuri had taken him on a boat ride around the kingdom. They had stopped for a little and were currently eating a little lunch that Yuuri had packed.

Yuuri put down his sandwich and stuck his hand in the water before yelling and pulling it right out, "The water! It... it.. it burns,"

"What do you mean?" Victor felt the water, "It just feels like normal water,"

"What do you mean," Yuri yelled, "It burned me!" Yuri put his hand out for Victor to see, and he was right. His hand had turned a shade of pink and in some places there were little blisters forming, "The waters boiling!"

Victor noticed it now. All over the little lake, there was steam. He looked over to shore and some people had been burned too. They were grabbing their children, who seemed to be in pain.

"We need to get back to the castle. Something's wrong. It's not supposed to be this way," Yuuri grabbed the ores and started rowing as fast as he could.

Victor touched Yuuri's hand, and Yuuri stopped, "Its me. I'm making it hot. This place, has never seen the sun, all your kingdom sees is the twilight. My kingdom, we are the sun. I shouldn't have come here,"

"No," Yuuri said, "You have to stay,"

"What? Why?"

"We need a balance, Victor. Feel my hands, they're cold. I've never felt hands as warm as yours. I've never felt so warm before. It's because of you. Please, I beg of you," Yuuri got down to his knees, "Please stay, and keep the balance,"

Victor nodded and grabbed the other ore, "Which way?"

"We row east,"

And the moon, using the last of its strength it used while it was awake, loved the sun so much, that he pulled his lover, the sun, to the east, where all could bathe in the warmth the moon longed for.