4

The two kings raced through the castle doors and into the Room of Stars. They both didn't realize that their hands were intertwined.

"We need to save the kingdom!" Yuuri shouted, "The warmth, it will destroy our environment. Keep the walls we've built up, they mustn't fall,"

"But—"

"What?!" Yuuri shouted, cupping Victors cheek in his own two hands, "Why do you seem doubtful. If my kingdom goes, I go!"

"You think," Victor whispers, "That you are the only one who made sacrifices? I came here on my own. Every second I spend here puts my soul in agonizing pain. This place, your realm, I've never felt so dark, Yuuri! But when you're here, the warmth comes back. I can't explain it, but it does. Now listen to me," his voice is louder now, "The sun, it follows is ruler,"

"What does that mean?" Yuuri asks, breaking away and heading to the window.

"It means," Victor took back the curtain and a great warmth fell over Yuuri. Great golden rays shine upon his face brighter than any star he has seen, and Yuuri fell back, "That my kingdom will soon meet yours,"

Yuuri was on the ground now, and he struggled to get up. Victor grabbed his hand and together, they stood.

"I need to get out of here," Yuuri said, "My kingdom.... we are done for,"

And Yuuri walked out without returning.

The sun, it loved the moon so much, that every day, it had to leave its lover behind so the moon could breathe.