Stronger Together

I could barely get through the service without laughing. Yes I do mean laughing because of the speakers. Speakers who have never even been in the presence of Alison a day in their life but can talk for 15 minutes about how nice she was. She wasn't nice, at least not all the time. But when she was, it was only to us. Us as in the girls and I. Actually we all were at our best when we were with each other.

As soon as the funeral ended, I knew what I had to do. I saw that Aria and Spencer were talking under a tree so I went over there. "Do you mind if I crash team Sparia time?" I said smiling. It's a little name Ali made for them when we were 5 because they were friends before we all were friends. Basically they're connected on a different level.

"Sure. We were just talking about the speaker." Aria said half laughing. Just as I was about to respond Hanna did out of no where. "Yeah I'm pretty sure that guy didn't even know Ali. Nice person my ass."

"Hanna we're at church!" We all replied instantly, laughing as we did. "Technically we are outside of church." Well she did have a point in a Hanna's logic sorta way. "God I've missed this." I said after we had all stopped laughing. "Me too, Iceland was amazing but lonely without you guys."

"Why did we ever stop doing this in the first place?" I know Spencer was asking this as a rhetorical question but I felt the need to answer it. "Because Ali was our glue. She kept is together and when she disappeared we fell apart. I think we needed this year to find ourselves." I said looking at no one in particular.

"Well I think I found myself but I realized I don't want to be the real me without you guys." Emily said in her own little cheerful way. "I think Em pretty much said what we've all been thinking. I for one know that I don't ever want to lose you guys again." Hanna said.

"Agreed. Friends again." Aria said looking like her usual hopeful self. I answered, "Stronger Together right?"
The reply was instant and the same, "Always."

Unfortunately our moment was interrupted by the ring of our phones. Seeing as no one outside of our circle got this, I figured it was this A character.

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. - A

"I wasn't the only one getting these. Was I?" Hanna asked even though I thought the answer was obvious. "A knows all of our secrets and soon everyone else will to." She said as if answering her own question. "Not if we find out who A is." I said.

Spencer looked at me considering my statement. "Where do we start?" Aria asked. It was Emily who responded this time, "With that night." But she was wrong, on that night the damage had already been done and was as if Spencer read my mind because the next thing she said was,

"We start in the beginning."