Episode 6

A/N: Before I start this chapter, I just need to clarify. Zayn and Gigi are still dating, so yeah.

P.S. Thanx for the 400+ reads! 💞😊

[Setting: the living room, same day as the last chapter, a few minutes later. Jesy, Niall and Zayn are sitting on the couch talking. Liam walks in.]

Liam: (yelling) Alright! Which one of you idiots wrote something on my car windows with lipstick?!

Jesy, Niall and Zayn start laughing.

Liam: It's not funny!

Niall: (laughing) What did it say, Liam?

Liam: (annoyed) It said "Hey Liam! Come back to me so you can eat out my cupcake if you know what I mean. Love, Cher."

Jesy: (laughing) Oh, Jake wrote that.

Liam: But it was your lipstick.

Jesy: So? He still wrote it.

Niall: (to Jesy) But it was Katie's idea.

Jesy: Oh yeah.

Liam: (rolling his eyes) Just don't do it again.

Liam leaves.

***
[Setting: Louis, Niall and Zayn's room, a couple minutes later. Zayn is present standing in front of a mirror, fixing his hair. Louis walks in.]

Louis: (notices how Zayn is dressed) Where are you going?

Zayn: (referring to the people who work in the music department of the Harland building) They called me to show up and record a new song.

Louis: Oh. (takes a closer look at Zayn) Is that a hickey on your neck?

Zayn: (surprised) What?

Louis: (points to Zayn's neck) Right there. There's a hickey on your neck.

Zayn: (looks back at the mirror) Oh. (to himself) How did I not notice that?

Louis: (changing the subject) Hey, what happened between you and Gigi?

Zayn: (looks at Louis) What do you mean?

Louis: Well, I was walking to the kitchen at 7 in the morning and I saw Gigi running down the stairs with an angry look on her face.

Zayn: Oh.

Louis: Did you two have a fight or something?

Zayn: Yeah, you could say that. (checks the time) I have to leave now. (walks to the door)

Louis: Oh and Zayn?