Chapter one

Hermione  POV

      Hermione woke up on a Friday morning expecting to see her fiancé there. She soon remember that he was away on business. She heard a tick a her window she looked to see her moms owl waiting for her. When she opened the window the owl flew in and landed on her night stand. Hermione took the letter from the owls leg and read it.
Dear : Hermione

We have been invited the family reunion the month. Your aunt Sahara really wants to see you since the last time she saw you, you were 11. Your grandmother wants to see you too. The reunion will be at The Otter hotel owned by the Malfoy's. It will start in march 25 and end march 30. If you could send your answer today so I can inform the rest of the family I would appreciate it. We hope to see you their.

With lots of love
Mom and dad

    Hermione hated going to the Family reunions her cousins always made fun of her for her bushy hair and large front teeth. Although her heir was now sleek and ended on elegant curls, and her teeth were now perfectly white and normal seized.
Her cousins Annabelle hated her the most. Annabelle's mother was Sahara and she also did it like Hermione very much.
Hermione knew she had to go so she quickly got a piece of parchment and started to write her respond

Dear: Mom and Dad

I will be attending this years reunion and I want to also say that I will invite Draco. After all Draco is my fiancé.

With love
Hermione

When she finished her response she attached it to her owl and sent it to her parents. She then started getting ready for the day. First she took a shower, brushed her teeth and hair, pout her hair in a ponytail and put on some light makeup.
When she finished she got some breakfast and cleaned up her and Draco's room a bit, changed in to work clothes then left for work.