Chapter 4

Draco and Hermione were setting their plan in motion. Hermione's parents borrowed a convertible mustang the Draco got Hermione for her birthday. While Hermione rode a motorcycle and so did

Draco. Hermione's was gold and red while Draco's was green and silver

Draco and Hermione loved their bikes and we're happy to use them in their little plan.

............................................................................................................................

The granger family were all waiting on Dan, mJean and their daughter Hermione. No one really liked that family. Jaime, Julie, John, Emily, Sahara, Eliot, Johnny and Anthony all made fun of Hermione. Isabella, Britney, Kevin and Elijah stuck up for Hermione.

" I really hope she comes." Said Isabella

"I know me to, i really miss her we haven't seen her in years." Kevin said

" Yeah I know what you mean Kevin." Said Britney

...........................10 minutes later......................................................................

John granger and his family watched in awe as a black convertible approached the hotel and parked. The John was surprised to find that his brother dan and wife jean got out of the car. As they walked out they noticed the pair of eyes on them and smiled at each other.

" see told you she wouldn't come." Whispered Julie

" yeah guess you're right Julie.'' responded Jaime

As Dan and Jean got closer the family stood up to greet them. When everybody was done hugging.

Jamie asked,"Is Hermoine not coming again."

Jean smiled and responded with "She'll be here shortly, she had to deal with something at work first but she'll be here within ten minutes."

" Greate.'' said Julie through gritted teeth

........................................................................................................

After ten minutes of waiting the granger family noticed a green and silver bike parked in the CEO spot of the parking lot. jamie, Julie, Emily, Sahara  where all hyperventilating just as the man on the bike removed his helmet to expose the silky white blond hair of Draco Malfoy. when he walked in and was out of sight a gold and red bike drove up and parked next to the green one. The person riding this bike was a woman. The woman had gorgeous brown hair that fell into perfect curls and was wearing tight leather pants, a black leather jacket a white blouse and black combat boots. As the woman turned around everyone was in shock but Dan and Jean.

Authors note :

Thought you guys deserved a longer chapter today so hear you go. Hope you all like it also 1000 reads WHAT, i NEVER thought this would happen. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I love all of you. Also Happy Easter hope you had a wonderful time with your family today.

-Love

          Kat