chapter 7

Start writing your story

When hermione woke up the next day she noticed that she was the only one awake in the room. She decided to take a shower and get ready for breakfast by first taking a shower then changing into some shorts and a loose shirt. When she walked out of the bathroom the noticed that her cousins were awake, Julie was doing her makeup while Jaime was getting her cloths out to change into them.

Hermione grabbed her make up bag and walked into the bathroom once more to put on some light makeup. When she walked back into the room to go down stairs she noticed that both her cousins were caking their face with makeup. When her cousins noticed she was in room they both looked at her then laughed. Hermione only rolled her eyes at them and was ready to leave when she heard.

"You're actually going to wear that." coming from Julie

Hermione could hear the she had a smirk on her face so she turned around and said " yes and if you have a problem with it then thats your problem" with a smirk on her face as she watched Julie's disappear.

"No, well actually yes." Julie responded with a smirk 

"Oh really and what might that be." questioned Hermione with a smirk that could give her fiancé a run for his money.

"Only that you will totally embarrass us in front of the whole hotel". She responded.

"That could be true but i'm positive you two got that covered and might even get asked your phone number, but not for the right reasons if you know what mean wich i doubt you do." Hermione responded with a huge smirk and left for breakfast.

When she got down there she noticed she was the only one there as it was still fairly early. After she got her food and had started eating she felt someone come behind her. She felt the person walking closer and she knew that the person was going to sit next to her. As the person sat a voice she recognised came from the person.

"Hey Granger" said the person

Hermione was a bit surprised but glad as she hadn't seen her friend in a while." Hello Zabini." She responded

"So what you doing here and is that fiancé of you'rs here i need to talk to him about a deal we're making next week." said Blaise Zabini

"Um yeah he's here. I think he's still a sleep you should probably go wake him up in his room." she answered

"Alright i will but why don't you go wake him and why didn't you sleep in the same room, you guys are still together right." he asked

Hermione chuckled a bit at Blaise."Yes Blaise we are still together. I can't go wake him because my family doesn't know who i'm engaged to or that i'm engaged, and we didn't sleep in the same room because i'm at a family reunion with my oh so wonderful family." she said. The last part with a lot of sarcasm.

Blaise waited a bit before he answered as he was soaking it all in but it really wasn't that much to soak in and finally he he said"Oh ok good luck with that and bye gotta go wake up your fiancé"

"Okay bye." she said and hugged him before he left to wake up Draco

................................................................................................................................................................

Authers note

So i think i'm going to update every four days, and i'm going to stop doing an author's note every chapter. Also i have 11.3k reads that is amazing to me because i started of a s just goofing around alittle but this is amazing. I'm am so grateful for every one of you that reads my story and that you like it. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE READS AND SUPPORT.

-kat