Chapter 3

It was already the weak of the reunion and Hermione and Draco had to aperate to Hermione's parents house. Hermione was a to say the least a bit nervous.

"Draco honey you ready?" Asked Hermione. "We need to leave in a bit so we can get their on time."

"Yeah we can go." responded Draco

........................................................................................................

"Mom we're here." slightly yelled Hermione

" Just in time darling. We need to leave soon so we can catch the airplane." Hermione's mom Jean said as she walked into the living room and hugged Draco and Hermione.

After saying their hellos to hermione's mom and dad, they left to the airport. Their plane was a bit late due to the small storm going on.

The delay was good in a way, because it gave h]Hermione, Draco, Dan ( hermione's dad) and Jean time to come up with a plan on how to introduce draco to the rest of the family.

Jaime's pov ( Hermione's cousin)

" Hey Julie, do think the ugly bever hermy will show up this year?" Jaime asked her sister

" Doubt it she hasn't shown up for ten years." Julie answered her sister.

Hermione's cousins never really liked her. She was their bucktoothed, bushy haired, know it all cousin. They always found something to make fun of her about. That's one of the main reasons she hates going to family reunions.

........................................................................................................

Hermione had the taxi driver drop them off at draco and hermione's vacation home where they had their cars and motorcycles. Everyone was ready to set the plan in motion.

Authers note

I am so sorry it took me so long to update. I recently just had my STAAR test in ELA and i had extreme writers block. I just wanted to say that i will post next week. Again i am so sorry it took me so long to update.

                                                                                                                                               -kat