A/N Important

I know not everyone likes author note. Sometimes they will skip this to save time.

However, I would appreciate it if you all read this first before proceeding to the stories. You don't need to vote on this, or comment. It's all depend on you.

There are some rules to be followed. I'm not a better writer or a senpai like some of you out there, but I just want to keep things in control.

Okay, let's go on to the rules;

1. No request please.

There are some writer out there who will accept request. I know people would not request anything to me, but this is just a reminder. I'm too lazy to think a story which will go as what you wanted, especially if it doesn't perk my interest.

2. Comments are welcomed, but don't expect me to reply.

As I have told you before, I'm lazy and at the same time busy with schools and the ongoing story I'm working on.

3. Adapt one of my ideas and make it your own without asking my permission.

Well, this one is very common. Even I had once did it so that's why I'm taking my old stories down. No copying, without my permission. You can only inform me if I have accidentally copied someone ideas completely, since being forgetful is one of my disadvantage.

4. Readers beware, grammar mistakes ahead.

There's a lot stories I have read with this kind of problem. Come on guys, instead of making fun of others mistakes, why don't correct them. Lots of people hate this, but they are only trying to do the things they incapable before. Help them improve. Anyway, I'm only to warn you, not giving advice.

5. After you read the rule above, don't ask me to check mistakes in your story.

Keyword, LAZY. I'm not great with English either, so please take note of this.

6. I don't accept any reading request, this year.

I'm pretty much busy with my schools and life as well.

7. Bear with my nonsense ideas and stories.

I'm suck at romance, bad at humor, sick at fighting, and love crazy, stupid lame stories. Eh, I'm just joking.

8. I forced myself to write sometimes, so pay no mind to my boring story.

Honestly, I prefer one shots to fanfiction stories with long plot.

9. Get your eyes alerted to any warning on top of the story.

Hey, that doesn't mean I'm going to write mature content! I'm really bad at romance, both teen and adults. It's just to tell you that I'm not responsible for the risk you received after that because you didn't read the warning.

10. Keep this rules in mind and there you go!

Because I don't have more rules to think of so you can proceed now. I'm sorry for stealing your time to read this.

Safe read and ciao ciao!