Begin Again

Song : Begin Again by Taylor Swift

The sound of cries escaped his mouth as he saw the dead bodies of his friends.

Sorrow engulfed him as he had grown tired with his life.

" Hngghh..." He regretted everything.

" Gokudera-kun...."

" Yamamoto..."

" Lambo..."

" Oniisan..."

" Chrome.."

" Hibari-san..."

" Mukuro..."

" Kyoko-chan, Haru, I Pin, Fuuta, Bianchi- minna... "

He gripped his fist as he was starting to cry.

" Reborn..."

The whole night was filled with his murmurs and regrets...suddenly, he heard a voice which shocked him.

" What are you crying for? They are already dead. There's no use for you to blame yourself. "

He was quiet for a while. He mumbled softly. " Yes. They are dead, because of me. If only I was strong to be able to protect them..this...this..this will never happen! "

As he continued to cry, the voice seemed to wait for him.

" And now...they are gone. How can I live without blaming their dead to myself? I'm the one who got them killed! " he added his complaining.

" Do you really wish to have them back? "

" What are you saying about? Of course I do! "

" ...I can revive your friends with my power, however, in exchange of their lives, I will take something important from you. "

" Something important... From me? What is it? "

" Your existence in their lives. They will forget about your whereabouts, and you will be forgotten as their boss or friends. That's depend on your choice... "

There was a moment of silence before he agreed.

" I.. I will accept it! As long as they can live, I'll be happy! "

" Very well. I'll do it."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

20 years later...

    The Cielo Cafe had been popular to these day. People entered in and out of the cafe with their friends and partner. The owner of the cafe, along with his dear wife and son run the cafe together.

In the end of the day, the people thanked and praised the owner for his cafe.

" Mr Shiroseki, we are very amazed with your cafe. Did you use anything special for the ingredients? " The owner, Shiroseki Tsunayoshi just smiled as he replied to them.

   " Nothing special at all. Just from my experience when I travelled around the world. "

.....

   " Miyoshi-kun! Wake up, dear! You have school today! "

Tsuna was preparing the cafe to open as his wife went to wake their son. The brunet smiled as the situation reminded him of himself. Tsuna shook his head when he heard his son saying, " Five more minutes, mom.. Give me five more minutes... "

    After a while, he heard his wife mumbling at his son's attitude.

Tsuna was arranging the chairs when he heard somebody knocked the door. He heard some voices behind the door.

   He went to open the door and noticed three boys were like arguing. They stopped when they noticed him.

" Ah! Miyoshi-sama's father! " The one who reminded him of someone familiar said and the three of them began to bow down to him.

    " Good morning, Shiroseki-san! "

Tsuna was like startled when the three argued again.

" Don't copy me, you two! "

" Calm down, Hiroto. It's just on instinct. "

" I'm Miyoshi's friend too! "

" Shut up, no-brain-freak! "

" What did you call me? You want a fight?! "

" Guys, calm down! "

    Tsuna was smiling to see them and his son appeared behind of him. Miyoshi facepalmed.

" What are you guys doing here?! "

" Miyoshi-sama! Forgive me for causing you trouble! "

" It's all the fake-genius Hiroto's fault! "

" How dare you- "

" Maa...let's get along already..."

" Stop arguing and get in now! Don't make ruckus when I've just woke up! "

  " Really? Then why don't you get ready now, Miyoshi? " At the moment Tsuna felt like to lecture his son more but a feeling inside him hindered him. He let out a sigh as his son realised it and began to panic. He invited Miyoshi's friends inside as well.

    " Thank you, Mr Shiroseki! " The three replied as he let them in.

Somehow, deep inside his heart, Shiroseki Tsunayoshi noticed the similarities of them with some people he had known. A slight smile slipped from him as he muttered softly.

" Minna...we have finally met each other after waiting for that long...I'm still happy though..even if you guys didn't remember me..."

But on a Wednesday in a cafe,
I watched it begin again.