Who Is Your Boss?

Who Is Your Boss?!

It was just another rough day for a certain silver haired. He did not wish for it, or wanted it. It just normal for a guy like him got involved with a gang of Yakuza clan on his way to the grocery.

    The sun was setting down. Gokudera Hayato was tied onto a chair inside the warehouse, where the Yakuza brought him after successfully kidnapped him. His mouth was covered with a scarf as well to prevent him from talking. There were lots of scary looking men guarding him from trying to escape while the boss was making a call.

   After a while, the boss finished the call and headed toward the silver haired, who was struggling hard to break free. The boss ordered his man to uncover his mouth, which then spit out various kind of curses.

    " Damn you old man! Release me right now! " Gokudera demanded while still trying to loose the rope. The boss was around forty, wearing a tattered jacket, plain T-shirt and a pair of jeans, which are definitely unsuitable for a Yakuza boss.

     He grinned, showing one of his gold teeth. He spoke happily to him, " I called your dear boss just now! Right now, he is on the way to get you and pay the ransom we asked for exchanging you! " Then, the whole gang started to laugh.

Gokudera stared at the ground, laughing quietly. " Do you know who you are facing now? "

The sounds of laughter died out quickly as the topic interested them. The boss stepped closer toward him as he asked, " Oh? So, who are we facing right now, young man? The police? Or another Yakuza clan? "

     The silver haired smirked. He looked at him directly in the eyes. " All your guessing were wrong. " He said and grinned. " Right now, you are facing the Underground World Strongest Mafia boss, the Vongola Decimo! "

There was a moment of silence before all the gang laughed. They mocked him. " Vongola? Seriously, boy? That pathetic voice from the other side of the phone belong to the well known Mafia boss? Hahaha! I never thought that kidnapping a Vongola will be this easy! "

    Before another insult was thrown, the sudden change of air made them shuddered. Their laugh and smiles faded as soon as they saw the silver haired was standing and crackling his fists. Gokudera had loosened the tie and managed to break free!

All of them turned pale when the guy sent them a cold glare with menacing aura unleashed from his body. He smiled evilly toward them.

     " Who are you dealing with now, bastard? " he questioned while taking out his dynamites.

The boss was trembling in fear as he knelt to the ground, apologizing. " Please forgive us, dear Vongola! We just wondering who is the successor of the Vongola Ninth so that's how this happened... "

Gokudera lightened his dynamites, and said this before he threw them. " The Vongola Tenth boss is the strongest, kindest and the boss of all bosses. You insulted him, I won't let you off with this. "

     " Eat this you old fellas bastard! " The sound of screams echoed inside the warehouse. Explosion could be seen from afar...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

   Tsuna and the other Vongola arrived after that with worried looks. When they saw Gokudera walking out the warehouse, they ran toward him while calling his name.

" Gokudera-kun! I'm glad you're safe! " Tsuna was relieved to see his friend was okay.

Gokudera smiled widely. " Of course, Tenth! Those old fellas won't get me that easily! I'm your right hand man! "

   Yamamoto was there also. Knowing that the said guy was in good condition, he laughed. " Maa! Gokudera is fine after all! "

Ryohei agreed with him. " The Octopus-head is just making us worried to the extreme! "

     Gokudera glared at both of them and shouted angrily. " I didn't pay you two to be worried of me! I'm the Tenth's right hand man, there's no such way I'll get beaten! "

The boxer was getting hyped up at the moment for another argument. " We don't need your money to the extreme! Strength can't be bought with money to the extreme! "

   " Like I will give you any at all, Turf top! You are just an idiot with no brains in action! " Gokudera retorted.

" What did you say to the extreme, Octopus-head?! "

" You're an idiot! That is what I said just now! "

" Who are you calling an idiot to the extreme- "

" Maa.. maa.. both of you stopped arguing here."

" Don't bother, Yakyu baka! This idiot need a mental therapy! "

" Oh? Are you asking for a fight to the extreme?! "

" Come on if you dare! I can just blow your brains out from your head! "

At the background, Tsuna was sweatdropping as he watched his guardians bickering. He sighed heavily. " Who's the boss right now? "

    Suddenly, he saw the Yakuza gang were walking out from the warehouse, wounded. Once they laid eyes onto Tsuna, they were shaking from fear and bowed to him respectively before running away in a flash.

Tsuna blinked his eyes for a few seconds before wondering to himself. ' What did Gokudera-kun told them about me? '

    Several days later rumors were spreading like wildfire in the Underground about the innocent Vongola Decimo....