You're Already In Manga/Anime

   It was late evening and Tsuna had just came back from school. He placed his bag next to him as he laid onto his bed. While he was thinking, he accidentally nudged his bag. The stuffs in his bag fell out right onto the floor.

   " How reckless I am... "

Tsuna went to pick the things when his eyes caught a familiar book. It was a manga from Gokudera along the way home.

Flashback...

  " Tenth! " He turned around when he heard someone called him. He noticed a silver haired was heading toward him with a plastic bag. Seemed like he had gone shopping for something.

  Tsuna smiled as he greeted him. " Gokudera-kun! I thought you had gone home already. "

Gokudera knelt onto the floor and began to hit his head on the floor while apologising. " Please forgive me Tenth for leaving you just now! "

    The passerby saw them and gave various kind of looks. " Gokudera-kun, it's okay. Stop it. People are looking now.."  Tsuna stopped him from doing it as he started to get uncomfortable with the looks and whispers around them.

The silver haired got up and ready to take out his dynamites. "Don't worry, I can just blow them away. "

" I don't need you to do it! Come on, let's go! "

He grabbed him to run from the crowds. When they got into a path which was quiet, they slowed down.

   Not far from them, they could see Kyoko and Hana were walking home together. Tsuna began to complain about not getting a chance to walk home with the orange haired girl.

Gokudera heard him and thought of something. " Tenth! I've got something which could help you getting closer to Sasagawa! "

Tsuna turned to him with questioned look. " Huh? Does that kind of thing exist? "

    " It's not very effective, but I think it could help you to gain courage! " Gokudera took out something from his school bag. Tsuna widened his eyes in surprise as he realised that it was actually a manga.

    " Eh?! Shoujo manga?! Gokudera-kun, I never thought you read this stuff too?! " The silver haired teen handed it nonchalantly as he replied.

" Nah... The shop owner gave it to me for free after I met the stupid girl there...."

" Don't tell me it was Haru you met... Did you two quarrel again? "

Gokudera gripped his fist tightly and frowned. " She makes me upset! Who does she think she was, ordering me around to get her the things she wants.."

Tsuna just sweatdropped. He added, " ..and that shop owner as well! He didn't just give me this damn book, but also claimed that we looked like an old married couple!! "

     " Woah! Stay calm, Gokudera-kun! " Gokudera was going to light his dynamites but the brunet stopped him.

" So, you can have it, Tenth. Maybe after reading it, you can gain something usefull from it! " said Gokudera after recovering from his anger. He gave Tsuna a thumb up.

   Tsuna smiled bitterly. " Who tell you about this? "

" The shop owner said like that... "

Present...

   " And he actually believe in it? I can't predict Gokudera-kun after all..." Tsuna examined the manga, read its synopsis and decided to read it.

   After a lot of times wasted onto the manga, Tsuna mumbled, disappointed with the ending since it seemed like it was easy by confessing.

    " This manga is just making like life is easy! Even to confess I have been nervous, yet they make it like you just need to say it! " he groaned.

Suddenly, a familiar voice interrupted his train of thought. " You only need to say the words and everything is done, Dame-Tsuna. "

    Tsuna looked agead and saw Reborn was sipping his espresso. He was shocked. " When did you get inside?! "

Reborn replied shortly, " A long time ago. You got very hooked into the manga that you failed to notice my presence..."

" Huh?! "

" One more thing, Dame-Tsuna.."

" Eh? What is it? " Tsuna asked. Reborn sipped his espresso first before continuing. " The situation in that manga can happen in your world too. "

    Tsuna scoffed. " How can you be so sure of it, Reborn? Don't tell me you are going to involve me in your prank again- "

" No! It can happen, I assure you. " Reborn smiled mysteriously.

Tsuna wondered about it. " How can it be possible? "

" Because we are already in manga and anime world...."

" EHHHH?! DON'T KID WITH ME, REBORN! "

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Ciao ciao!