Hoseok

Weeee!! I am back desu :3
So today is freaking March 22, 2017
And I don't know XD anyways, have a good day!

It's been a year since BTS and my Hobi debuted, and it's been a year since I became his sunshine (a/n lol reader-Chan and hobi is a sunshine!). There are times that I became lonely since I can't see him in person and be with him.

I am currently watching Anime and it started raining, I thought it will end soon but it was a freaking thunderstorm, I guess I should watch news about the weather next time. Since it's a thunderstorm, I quickly shut down my laptop and turned off the lights before covering myself with blankets. Good thing it's afternoon, and bad thing that I don't have my Sunshine here to comfort me.

I tried to sleep but i was too scared that i actually cried and hours have passed and the storm finally ended. I sat up and looked around it was kind of dark because of the clouds and the lights turned off. I walked downstairs and I immediately stopped halfway the stairs when I heard the door opened.

I can hear it slowly opening, my heart was beating fast and I was sweating, I couldn't move because who knows who it was? I saw a shadow walking slowly towards the stairs and I gulped.

A head popped through the corner "aaaaaakkkk!!!!" I screamed and I heard the person screamed too "aaaAKK!!!!" I looked at the person and it was none other than Hobi, he was laying down while looking me. We stared for a second before laughing our ass off.

After our laughter and talking, everything changed...

Hoseok's POV

"Y/N please don't leave me sunshine please" I cried while holding her hands. After our little screaming she sat down at the stairs while I was still laying down, we talked for a while then she stood up, she was about to go down but she fainted.

I rushed her to the hospital because I couldn't wake her up. I am now here crying beside her lifeless figure. The boys we're also here to see her, but I know it's imposibble since I was crying when they got here.

Jin Hyung went to find the doctor while the rest of us needs to hear this painful long beep on the monitor. The doctor said she has a weak heart, the thunderstorm and our shocking encounter must've triggered it and it caused her to faint. I guess the reason she sat down because it was hurting and she was about to go to me because she can't bear the pain anymore.

Everyone was crying. Jin Hyung was sobbing in his hands, Suga Hyung was facing the wall crying, Namjoon was leaning on the wall quietly sobbing, Jimin was sitting looking at the ceiling while his tears are falling down non stop, Taehyung was kneeling and is crying on his handkerchief and Jungkook was looking down at his feet quietly sobbing as well,

The doctor left because he can't take the scene.

"Y/n. I love you so much and you know that right? Goodnight y/n-ah, I won't wake you up. Sleep tight"

________________________
Did you cry?
Cuz I did, I hate angst but I'm sorry okay?
I'm suffering to T-T
Everyone was crying and same here.
Anyways, don't hate me for this
I will make a happy one on the future XD promise

~CookieJungkookie