Jimin

I don't know what's it called, but this story is based on a song which is Spring day. I read stories like this too but I forgot what it's called argh..XD
________________________

I miss you
When I say that, I miss you more
I’m looking at your photo
But I still miss you
Time is so cruel
I hate us

I am walking on this isolated park where we used to play and talk. The place is cold, cold as your heart like the way you left me dumbfounded in the rain; but why do I miss you like you're important to me?

Now it’s hard
To even see each other’s faces
It’s only winter here
Even in August, winter is here
My heart makes time run

'I know I'm selfish but why did you leave me?' I thought. I felt empty once you let go of me, the warmth you gave me, the smile you gave me, I miss all of that.

Like a Snowpiercer left alone
I wanna hold your hand
And go to the other side of the earth
To end this winter
How much longing has to fall like snow
For the spring days to come?
Friend

I opened the door of the coffee shop. If you ever feel me Bluntly in your mind when it disappears like the smell of morning coffee. The days when you gave me hugs and kisses, the memories runs through my mind, it hurts.

Like a small piece
Of dust
That floats in the air
If the flying snow is me
I could
Reach you faster

I picked my phone and answered my friend "ah y/n-ah~ you shouldn't stress yourself for that worthless guy mkay? If ever you need anything, just come to me. My door is always open for you" I smiled at my friend's voice "of course" then I ended the call and I sighed.

Snowflakes are falling
Getting farther away
I miss you (I miss you)
How much more do I have to wait?
How many more nights do I have to stay up?
Until I can see you? (until I can see you?)
Until I can meet you? (until I can meet you?)

I hurried outside. Just look at those children running, I chuckled remembering us. I wish you we're here, but I'm afraid that you wouldn't come back. I went to the nearest building and relax on the rooftop.

Anonymous:

Past the end of this cold winter
Until the spring comes again
Until the flowers bloom again
Stay there a little longer
Stay there

There was a boy who regretted doing something that would hurt the girl's feelings. He walked through the crowded city while watching the snowflakes fall. 'Where are you?'

Did you change?
(Did you change?)
Or did I change?
(Did I change?)
I hate even this moment that is passing
I guess we changed
I guess that’s how everything is

The girl stood there enjoying the cold breeze on the rooftop 'when will my life end?' The girl thought as she looked at the pretty crowded city which amused her in many different ways.

Yeah I hate you
Although you left
There hasn’t been a day that I have forgotten you
Honestly, I miss you
But now I’ll erase you
Because that will hurt less than resenting you

The way he left her was really destroying her her heart, there's nothing she can do about it. He wouldn't comeback for sure.

I’m blowing out the cold you
Like smoke, like white smoke
I say that I’m gonna erase you
But actually, I still can’t let you go

He run around panick got the best of him. He searched everywhere but he can't find what he's looking for, he knew something bad would happen if he wouldn't find her. He dialed every 1 minute but no answer.

Y/n's POV

Snowflakes are falling
Getting farther away
I miss you (I miss you)
How much more do I have to wait?
How many more nights do I have to stay up?
Until I can see you? (until I can see you?)
Until I can meet you? (until I can meet you?)

*bang*

I heard the rooftop door opened and I saw you, the one who left me, the one who came back because of what?. You want to save me right? Too late, I'm already at the 'edge' of dying just what I want. "Y/n please...you don't have to do this" you said.

You know it all
You’re my best friend
The morning will come again
Because no darkness,
No season
Can last forever

"Why? Because you regretted leaving me? You came back for my forgiveness?" I said while laughing "you wouldn't get it okay? Just deal with it Jimin" I looked at your worried face and it makes me frown. Why are you doing this to me? You make me like this and I want to escape it.

Cherry blossoms are blooming
The winter is ending
I miss you (I miss you)
If I wait a little longer (if I wait)
If I stay up a few more nights
I’ll go see you (I’ll go see you)
I’ll go pick you up
(I’ll go pick you up)

The clouds parted revealing the bright round sun. The snows are starting to melt and it's becoming warm now, I like it. "Every night, I think about you y/n. Why wouldn't you appreciate everything I do?" "Because there's nothing to be appreciated to, you left me that's all" I stepped forward making you scream my name again. Why are you stopping me?

Past the end of this cold winter
Until the spring comes again
Until the flowers bloom again
Stay there a little longer

"Stay there....please let me show you what I'm suppose to show you" you walk closer to me pleading "and what is that?" "what true love is y/n-ah. I've been your friend since our childhood days, I've never been so blind in my whole life! I keep ignoring your love for me and now, I'll make it up for you" you are now in front of me holding my hand tightly preventing me to jump.

I break down to tears and you put me down and pulled my on a hug. You're making me feel safe and lover but I just don't want to admit it "promise me you'll stay by my side oppa" I looked at you and you gave me a reassuring smile.

"Saranghae jagi~..."

____________________________
°-°

03292017

1116 words

~CookieJungkookie