Jimin

I always look at him from afar, he never noticed me or anything, he never looked at me, never talked to me, never talked about me even his friends don't know me; but that's what I thought.

Watching him from afar with his friends and following him doesn't mean I'm a stalker, I just want his attention. I'm not trying to flirt or act cute towards him, I don't even take selfies and wear make up like other girls do. My only friends here is Aiko and Sinon, they're always here for me through thick and thin.

I always wonder if I became like my friends, they're quite popular in other grade levels, they have some talent and I don't, the boys notice them, some we're falling in love with my friends and they're really close to them. Why am I so different with the others? Is the world against me?

"Hey y/n, thinking of him again?" Aiko asked while the both of them sit beside my desk "yeah....you guys are lucky that they notice you" I looked at the window "I'm sorry y/n" why are they apologizing? "It's not your fault being yourself" I think I sounded rude but I think I don't and I don't have any plan to argue or fight them, there's no reason.

"Okay class, since our school is having a program, all classes will assemble in the school gymnasium" ugh, what program? I don't want to go out or walk "I don't want to go" I said and my friends looked at me "he will be there y/n~" Sinon sang and I immediately stood up and fall in line. I'm the 3rd tallest in our class while Aiko is the 4th and Sinon is the 2nd smallest...hehehe. Even though I'm the third, the girls are still smaller of course, but Aiko and Sinon said if I were beside Jimin, my height is the same as his eyes.

Wow, i didn't realize that the students here in Bangtan highschool are many. "Hey y/n you okay? You're shaking" damn Aiko be quiet! "Look beside us" then she looked and she was shocked "Jimin? I thought you're small? Why are you at the back?" She said and I bit my lip to prevent laughing "haha! Nice one Aiko! Look Jimin, your crus-" then Jimin put his hand on Namjoon's mouth to stop him from saying any word.

"Aish Hyung! Are you exposing me now?!" He whispered, exposed? Exposed from what? "Ayo ladies and gentlemen, if you're ready I'll start" the principal's voice made the students to be quiet. "We will have our talented students who will compete with their singing or dancing, I think the teachers announced it to you all last week, so the event will be held today and now" I was shocked, I wish we participated or I. It's the only way to caught his attention.

They prepared for a minute and they called the dance participants, and they're one of them! I nearly squealed when I found out. I waited for their turn and I will definitely watch them.

After waiting it's finally their turn "everyone, the song we will use is our own song and it's called 'Spring day'. Thank you" Namjoon said and my jaw dropped their own song?! You mean I will Hera their voice especially his?! They get on their formation and he was in the middle sitting. "Bogo sipda" the song started and I hugged Aiko rightly fangirling like hell.

"heogongeul tteodoneun
jageun meonjicheoreom
jageun meonjicheoreom"

Jimin sang and I pitched my friend who slapped my hand. They have great voices and great choreo. Ah!!!

"malloneun jiunda haedo
sashil nan ajik neol bonaeji mothaneunde"

He sang again and I fangirled. It's the last part of the song now and I nearly cried be a use of the song and their voices, I didn't even know that Jungkook has that beautiful voice and Jimin's angelic voice kills me slowly.

"geugose jom deo meomulleojwo
meomulleojwo"

Jin finished and everyone clapped, I wish I was the one who hugged Jimin T^T "very good boys, stay at the seats because who guys are also participated on singing jjinja?! "Wait what? Really Aiko? They're really good at dancing and singing?" I asked her "yeah, it looks like you didn't know" my jaw dropped again.

The dancing contest is now finished and the winner is them! I squealed and clapped for them. Now the principal is calling the singing participant "and now, let's give Kim Suyeon a round applause" principal said and I guess she's absent. The teachers found it out and they talked a while before calling the replacement "Ko Y/N, please stand in front as Suyeon's substitute" my jaw dropped 3-4 times today.

I nervously stood up and my legs are shaking while walking to the stage. I walked pass the boys and I heard Jimin whispered "go, you can do it y/n" and I was shocked, did he said my name?

"So what's your song miss Ko?" The principal asked "E-eyes, nose, lips by Taeyang" i stuttered a bit, it's the only song I memorized so no choice. They nod before playing the music. I inhaled before singing.

"Mianhae mianhae hajima
Naega chorahaejijanha
Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo
Eoseo nareul jugigo ga
Naneun gwaenchanha
Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo
Amureochi anheun deut useojwo
Nega bogo sipeul ttae
Gieokhal su itge
Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge

Neol bonael su eomneun naui yoksimi
Jipchagi doeeo neol gadwotgo
Hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonni
Amu daedap eomneun neo
Babocheoreom wae
Neoreul jiuji motae
Neon tteonabeoryeonneunde

Neoui nun ko ip
Nal manjideon ne songil
Jageun sontopkkaji da
Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman"

I really felt the song when it comes to the chorus part, I closed my eyes and gently hold the microphone.

"Kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom
Tadeureogabeorin
Uri sarang modu da
Neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge

Saranghae saranghaetjiman
Naega bujokhaesseonna bwa
Hoksi uyeonirado
Hansunganmanirado neol
Bol su isseulkka
Haruharuga buranhaejyeo
Ne modeun ge galsurok huimihaejyeo
Sajin soge neoneun wae
Haemarkge utneunde
Uriege dagaoneun ibyeoreul moreun chae

Neol bonael su eomneun naui yoksimi
Jipchagi doeeo neol gadwotgo
Hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonni
Amu daedap eomneun neo
Babocheoreom wae
Neoreul jiuji motae
Neon tteonabeoryeonneunde

Neoui nun ko ip
Nal manjideon ne songil
Jageun sontopkkaji da
Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman"

I looked at Jimin and he was singing along with me and I blushed so I looked at my friends who is smiling at me and giving me thumbs up.

"Kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom
Tadeureogabeorin
Uri sarang modu da
Neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge

Namaneul barabodeon neoui kkaman nun
Hyanggiroun sumeul dameun neoui ko
Saranghae saranghae naege soksagideon geu ipsureul nan..

Neoui nun ko ip
Nal manjideon ne songil
Jageun sontopkkaji da
Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman

Kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom
Tadeureogabeorin
Uri sarang modu da
Neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge"

I sighed after the song and they gave me a loud applause, even the boys and Jimin are clapping at me. I smiled at Jimin and he smiled back ah! Why did you smile y/n?! Why why why?! At least he smiled back right?

To be continued...

My words are 1230 now so I need to do a part 2