Namjoon

"You know jagi" your boyfriend said while he scooted closer to you "on a scale of 1 to 10, you're 9 because I'm the 1 you need" he winked while you blushed, you punched him playfully on the chest.

Summer is getting closer and closer which means I have to force my boyfriend to go to the beach, he hates to be tanned that's why he often go to the beach; but i just need to force him.

"Wah aigoo(my gosh)! Summer is coming! It's getting hotter and hotter everyday, I wish I didn't come home" Namjoon said and I glared at him, he just laughed it off. I opened the AC so he won't annoy me every time because it's hot.

"Ah!" I looked at my boyfriend and he was laying down beside the table, I guess he hit his toes. I chuckled at his clumsiness, he stood up and he looked at me "you're like my toes, because I'm gonna bang y-" I cut him "shush oppa, cut that pick up lines. That last one is so dirty" I said. I don't know where he get that pick up lines and when did he turn into a pick up liner.

I put on some music and it was 'Cypher part 3: killer' then he popped out of now where and starts rapping with the song, I watched him until the song was finished, he was catching his breath and I laughed at his cuteness. I walked towards him and pushed him to the bedroom "you should rest now okay?" Then I locked the door "jagiya? Why did you lock me?" He said through the door "Sorry oppa but you're getting weirder and weirder this day" then I heard him say "if you ever come to this room, you will have a punishment from me" and I gulped.

'I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight'

That night, I did sleep in the couch to escape my kinky boyfriend, it's not good to talk to him now.

________________________
😄😁
I know it's short because it's weird.
I don't know why I made this imagine like that XD

03302017