Dead Island: Fan Story

Heya! I'm just going to update fan stories to this account. I just finished with the video game Dead Island, and it was INCREDIBLE. The weapons, the characters, and the places were really well thought out. Sometime along the game, I thought to myself, "Hey Ryan, this could be a great story!" And that was how it started. So the story is a bit modified, with different characters and not the same weapons. To make it more realistic, I left out craft benches, task papers, and stuff like that.

Four different characters:

THE KNOWLEDGE- Eddie Howard was a majorly successful scientist, visiting a lab on the gorgeous island of Banoi to conduct a meeting about a revolutionary new modification to the way people study medicine. Eddie knows how to make special weapons using household objects.

THE NOBODY- AJ Wilson was seeking a new beginning on the island Banoi. He brought his life with him; family pictures, his life savings, and his memories. AJ Wilson has no special attributes.

THE KID- Reggie Newhart was vacationing with his family when the plague hit. He is a private high school kid, with little knowledge of the outside world. His special attribute is speed.

THE TANK- Michael Fisher has lived on Banoi his entire life. He knows his way around the entire island. Before the disease spread, Michael was a mechanic working in a small shop located on the beach. His special attribute is strength.

     People who have played Dead Island know that the main characters are IMMUNE. Meaning that the disease does not affect them.

     I hope you all enjoy this story, I will make some survivors' names the names of the readers who vote, comment, fan, and spread my story to your friends. Or anyone who wants their name in here :).

     Happy reading!