Rain as a dog

I pawed at the door. my white coat was not white anymore. the rain drenched my coat brown covered my coat. Lilac sat by the window

"Oh Tucker I told you not to go in that mud!" she said on the other side of the door as I panted heavily from running and rolling in the mud and rain. Lilac sighed with a smile on her face as the rain made no difference to my coat. After a few minutes she finally got up and opened the door. I pounced up from sitting face to face with the door and ran across the floor and up the stairs to Lilacs bedroom.

"TUCKER!" she shouted laughing while yelling it as I stained the white floor with dark brown paw prints.

Oh! my masters calling me

I thought I bolted down from her room and ran around her pouncing off the couches until she caught me with her towel.

no.. I.. must...

I broke free from her hands

GET FREE!

I started to run. she knew that the only way to get me to stop is by playing. she opened the door wide open and ran out I followed her. and she slammed the door shut.
I ran around the rim of the yard her eyes followed me I watched her with my tongue out the side of my mouth. Her legs tangled and she tripped falling into the mud.
LILAC!
I barked and ran to her and started licking her face continuously. She giggled and pat me
"AHGH! LILAC AND TUCKED GET INSIDE NOW!" The big woman house keeper yelled in the house we went inside and stood looking down.
"No actually. Tucker you get outside. Lilac, take a bath." She demanded ad walked away. Lilac smiled at me and shut the door.
"You know what that means.... Bath time!" She pounced onto me as I tried to hide but failed too escape