Chapter Fourteen

*Jack*

  I realized a couple things when I opened my eyes, one I was tied up, two I could hear agruing in the other roommate thirdly Angel was bleeding.

   "Angel," I whispered sitting up and slidding closer to her. "Angel, wake up."

  "My head," she groaned blinking her eyes open. "Where are we? What happen?"

  "Not sure where we are," I sighed looking around the somewhat familiar room. "But I'm pretty sure that RRK and BRK grabbed us off the street. You okay?"

  "Fine," she groaned moving so she was sitting up. "I've had worse beatings then this. You alright?"

  "Don't worry about me," I said just as the door slammed open.

  "Oh good you're awake."

*Luke*

  "Where did you take them?" I growled under my breath as I went through more of the evidence from the murders. "God damn it."

  "Calm down," Eddie said from other side of the room. "Getting angry won't find them any faster."

  "How can you be so calm about this?" I grumbled.

  "Because I've gone through my family being in danger or kidnapped for years." He said walking over to me. "Angel's mother was stalked and almost killed, both of Angel's aunt's were targeted, Carter's wife Dani she was targeted by one of his enemies. Kane lost his wife, brother and sister-in-law because of our line of work. Angel is a smart girl, she figured out a way to keep both her and Jack alive long enough for us to find them. Now keep looking for anything that could be helpful."

*Angel*

  "What do you want Johnny?" I growled twisting my hands that were tied behind me back.

  "You dead," he shrugged. "Just as McHale wants him dead."

  "Oh really," I scoffed wincing as the zip tie cut into my wrist. "Cause last time I checked I'm still breathing."

  "You stupid b*tch," Johnny growled running at me and I moved slightly getting ready for his hit.

  "Don't touch her," Jack yelled.

*Luke*

  Groaning I dropped my head to the counter when I still didn't find anything on where they were.

  "Davis," I said answering my ringing phone after dragging it out of my pocket.

  "Luke it's​ Mas, you just got a package delivered here."

  "I didn't order anything," I said raising up.

  "It has a black and red rose attached to it."

  "Open it," I yelled catching Eddie, Zane and Carter's attention. "Now!"

  "It's a note," Mas said. "To find the victim of BRK and RRK you must go to were it all began. What does that mean?"

   "Fuck, Mas send the seat team and a bus to Jack's house."

   "You know we're they're at," Eddie said and I nodded grabbed my gun and badge off the table before running out to my work issued SUV with them behind me.

  "What did the person on the phone say?" Carter asked as I sped away from Angel's warehouse.

  "To find them go to where everything began," I said. "The only place that would be is Jack's house. Where is wife and daughter were murdered by McHale aka Red Rose Killer."