coming (home)????

I was so close to mouthing off the kid behind me.He kept kicking my seat and when I would ask him to stop he would just stick his tongue out at me.
    Now your probably wondering who I am.My name is Arabella swan, that's right.Not Isabella.Not Bella.Arabella or Ara for short.I'm 21.And right now I am on a plane to Forks,Washington to live with my dad and little sister. Well half little sister.
     You see I grew up in Forks until I was 10 that's when my parents divorced and I moved with my mom to sunny California.Even though I spent a good portion of my life in California I never got a tan.I'm serious I am so white I could pass of as albino,but that's Okay because it goes perfectly with my dark brown almost black hair and greenish eyes.I was pretty noticeable in Cali because everyone was tan.Plus other than the tan I have an amazing body. I spend all my free time at the garage.That's right I'm a racer girl. I got into a lot of trouble back home and didn't graduate college. Technically I'm a senior still.
         *Thump Thump Thump*
Ugh I was pulled out of my thoughts because of that annoying little twerp.
Just when I made him stop the flight attendant said that our plane was landing.
     We landed.

          I went to find my luggage and my dad.I found my luggage first.
Then I spotted my dad and Bella standing awkwardly next to a police cruiser.Crap.I completely forgot he was a police officer.How did I forget this.Oh well their goes my fun.I made my way over to him,just as he was going to say something I walked past him and Bella and go into the car.
      If you hadn't noticed I really didn't want to be here I was just here because MOM got pregnant again with her new husband and thought I should spend some quality time with dad.I had to leave my friends,my family,the garage.My boyfriend.
Ugh I was sooo mad.
      When charlie( that's dads name ) finished loading up my stuff we took off.It was silent most of the ride.UNTIL.
"So arabella how was your plane ride" he said,trying to START a conversation. "Fine"I said.Short and simple.Trying to END the conversation.He didn't get the memo.
"Your car came yesterday"
"Okay"
         Ahh my baby, my sleek black 1970 dodge charger.An exact replica of my best friend Dom's.My boyfriend hated my choice of cars.Ahh brian I miss him so much.
     Charlie didn't no about me racing mom did though she didn't mind much.

       That's when I noticed we were pulling up into an old,familiar house.
I noticed my car was in the drive way.
     When I got out the first thing I did was check My car.That's when I was pulled into a flashback.

--------------*******************--------------
______________________________________

   "Please dom talk her out of it I can't go back their this is my home please don't make her.I'm 20.It's not fair." I said to my friend and leader Dom .
   "You may look 20 but right now Ara your acting like a ten year old" he said in a ruff voice that made me flinch back.At that his face softened."Look it might be better for you over their its getting real dangerous here for you"
    He wanted me gone.He wasn't gonna help me.At that I got angry.I knew we had an audience they all agreed with him,even Brian.
   "I thought we were family huh"?
I Turned to face everyone they all had a sad face "Ride or die" Was the last thing I said to them.The next day I left.

                       End flashback

"Ride or die"I whispered as a tear slid down my face."What was that arabella"? Charlie asked.
     " Nothing "i said while wiping away my tears.
"Oh okay well your room is the same as before I put all your luggage in their, it's next to Bella's and.....um yeah that's all."he said while leaving.Thats the only thing I really like about charlie he respected my privacy.At that I went inside with Bella trailing behind me. Ugh she is so annoying. But she is family, so I have to suck it up. I look at her and smile before closing the door.

What do you think?????
Okay so arabella lived in los angeles california
Dom-22
Letty-21 and a half
Brian-21
Roman-21
Mia-19
Gazelle-20
Hans-21
Teg-21
Jesse-19
Vince-22
Arabella-20 and a quarter

Arabella is latina