New points of views

Edward pov

We have been watching her for three months now. Their is something strange about her. Bella knows it to.

If you don't know me and my 'family' are not human we're vampires.
Yes you heard me ....vampires. I am dating Bella swan.
I have the power to read minds, my sister Alice has the gift to see the future based on someones decision,lastly my brother jasper alice' mate has the gift of empathy.

We were at school by the time i was pulled out of my thoughts.
I turn to see a familiar car. The first time we seen the rosalie (my other sister)was practically drooling over it.
She was here.
Arabella.
I seen her across the lot with a girl named Angela. I wanted to see what they were talking about so I looked through Angela's thoughts.Now I know what tour thinking why not go through arabella's thoughts. I can't. They are to jumbled. Fragments and pieces its hard to see sometimes. Alice can't get a good look at her future. When Bella found out she was scared.

Back to the present.

Arabella was talking about her boyfriend.BOYFRIEND.!!!!! Jasper looked mad. He likes her.
He has to move fast.
We followed her. Then when we caught up to her she started talking.
Jasper approached her first.
"What do you want Jasper" she asked a little to harshly.
"We just wanted too talk to you before class"he says with a cheeky grin.
"No thanks"
"This is going to be hard.
He mutters to us.
  "Well look were having a dinner at my place and I wanted you to come. You could meet our parents"he says.
"Umm no offense but why would I want to meet your parents".she asks.

"Because they will be your family as soon as we're married"bella says looking at me happily."WHAT! Your crazy Bella your only eighteen. Charlie is gonna be pissed. Your crazy!!! "She yells at Bella and turns to walk away not even caring that people were staring.

      During lunch we watched her. Bella was still sad that her sister did not approve.

After School

Nearing the end of the day Alice had a vision of  arabella and charlie dying. Bella got frantic and went to look for arabella, we followed her. When we found her we were right on time.

"Arabella you can't go home something terrible is going to happen, I saw it"alice says when we're near her. Bella is crying.
"What?"
"You guys are crazy leave me alone"she says and gets in her car and drives away.
We follow her.
'Damn this girl can drive shes good'-R
'Wow bellsy has balls I can't wait till shes part of this family-E
'Edward her emotions are annoyed'-J
'Oh no please be careful bella-A
I heard in my family's thoughts.

Just Then she stops in front of her house their is a car there. The house looks broken into. Bella cries more. I soothe her. That's when an english guy comes out with other men. Arabella gets out and starts shooting at him while he is leaving.We're screaming for her to stop. I quickly took Bella to safety.
Where did arabella get a gun??
"
"Tell Dom he's next" the English man said. At that she runs in the house we follow.

That's where we found chief swan dead. Bella started crying.
Alice pulled arabella out of the house for everyone's sake we didn't know how long we could stand the blood.

Instead of crying for her father bella pulled out her phone.
She didn't even acknowledge our presence. Bella looked at her confused and sad. And you could see a little anger in inside her too.

She went to her contacts and called someone.

Ring Ring Ri-
"Ara is that you"?
"Umm yeah hans its me"?

'Who's hans'-R

"You ok A"?
"Is the crew their"?

'Crew what crew'-E
"Err yeah we're in a meeting right now....look A right now is not a good time"he said
"Charlie's dead. An guy with an English accent killed him"was all she said.
At that you could here muffled noises.
"Ara it's dom your on speaker everyone's here" this dom man said. He sounded like the leader.
"London boy came to my fathers house broke in and killed my dad "she told the man. You could here gasps some curses and other things on the other side of the line. Me and my family looked at each other. What is arabella in? Was everyones question.
My Bella looked mad.
"Then he said tell dom he's next! What the hell was that about dom!"she yelled out.
"Nothing go to the safe house were gonna go and get you so start packing"he ordered.
At that I snapped.
"Arabella will not go anywhere with you"i said as i grabbed the phone from her hand.

"Hey give that back she told me I ignored her.
"Oh really and who is this"this dom man said.
"I'm her brother-in-law"i said.
"No he's not"arabella cried over my shoulder.
I rolled my eyes.
"Well how bout this"the man said.
"You take care of her while we get their then we can check on her and leave"he was a smart man.
"What Dom no"arabella said.
"Okay you have a deal"i told him.
Then i told him our adress and we left home.