settling in and first day of school

Ahh all settled in the room looks great everything black and white with a bit of red just how I like it.

When I was done I went downstairs to see what their was to eat.I couldn't cook to save my life Mia did all the cooking I just cleaned up afterword.
Luckily Bella can cook. I ate and went to my room to get ready for bed.Apperently I have school tomorrow.

     I woke up to a blaring alarm clock.Uugh.Why me.!!??
I got up took a shower and changed

Once I was dressed I grabbed My phone and was getting ready to leave

Once I was dressed I grabbed My phone and was getting ready to leave.I noticed Charlie was gone.And their was a car outside.Huh. Just as I was going to ask something Bella walked out of the house and went to the car. A guy came out and hugged her. Bella got a boyfriend.
As I was locking the door Bella asked if I needed a ride. I said no.
     Right before I left the house I hid my gun grabbed my pepper spray and Locked the door.
I got in my car and drove off.

Once I got their I quickly parked and went to grab my schedule.

Okay I had my schedule I had my map now I was in My car listening to music.That's When I notice people were starting to arrive so I drove to the student parking lot.I got alot of stares, some jealous looks from the girls some gross Pervy looks from the boys.nothing I couldn't handle.
  The only nice car in the lot was a silver volvo, the same one that picked Bella up, so I parked next to it.
   I got alot of stares throughout the day.

     Right now i'm in class.It's soo boring.I have this class with bella and her boyfriend. I look at my nails.'hmm I should get them done' I think examining my hand.

"Get low get low get low
Low low low low low low
Get low when the whistle blow" started blaring through my phone.Everyone turns to me, Bella laughs a little. Just when I'm going to decline the call the teacher snatches it ."Hey you can't do that"i say while getting up.
Instead of giving it back he answers and put it on speaker for everyone to here.

"ARA! Oh thank god girl. We were so worried we thought something happened. Dom's so pissed at you do you know that. Bryan is going FBI agent on us again. Are you ok...... Ara?" it was letty 'great'.
"Hello who is this "the teacher says. I hang my head. The whole class is snickering. Bella and her boyfriend, Edward look confused.
"This is Letty who is this , and why do you have my girl ara's phone"letty questioned.
I decided to speak up.
"Because you called during class and the teacher picked up...letty."
"Huh no freaking way. Your in class !? I remember when you would ditch everyday to go raci"-"your also on speaker"i say.
"Oh shit sorry,your teacher is strict"she said.
"Ok well I will g-" she was cut off by dom."LETTY"."oh shit it's dom i gott-'"
"Bella where the hell have you been why haven't you called....ara ARA answer me dammit Brian is going crazy gazelle is threatening to go over their and bring you back."
The whole class is staring at me in shock. My sister looks worried.
        "Dammit Dom I'm in class right now on speaker of front of the whole class. And why should you guys Care you wanted Me to leave in the first place as for Brian I'll call him later bye"I said and hung up.
I took my phone back and sat down. Everyone was staring at me. Bella silently asked me if I was okay. I just rolled my eyes.
    "Will continue teaching or do you want a picture" i ask harshly.
All heads snap away from mine and start paying attention.

The day went by fine I noticed some strange students at lunch. They were wierd.The Cullens. Bella hangs out with them. I'd have to keep my eyes on them.