their here!!!!

The next morning i wake up, shower and get dressed. Me and Bella got different rooms.

When I get downstairs the whole cullen family and Bella are up

"Oh good your up here eat some breakfast"Mrs.cullen says.
"Thank you"i say while sitting down.
I grab a sausage and eat it.
"Umm I gotta go to the bathroom" I say while getting up.

    When I am done I start getting out.
Someone is here I here people talking.

    "Where is she"I hear Brian say.
"She's in the bathroom she'll com-"edward got cut off by my squeal.
"Babe"!!! I say then I jump up and hug him,he twirls me.
Everyone is watching. That's when I notice everyone is here.
"What are you all doing here"i ask pulling away from Brian while putting my hand on my hips. All of a sudden Mia started fidgeting.
    "Well anyone gonna tell me"
"Not here and not now"was all that dom said as he was walking out the door.

  "Well isn't miss bossy pants gonna say hi to her favorite people" roman says trying to lighten up the mood.
"Oh yeah hey guys I missed you so much" I say as I hug everyone BUT roman.
    "Aw now that is just rude, I still don't know why brian is with you" he jokes.
"He's with me because I'm a good kisser" I say while packing brian on the lips.
    "Arabella we cannot let you go with these people they are dangerous"Mrs.cullen says. That's when thing went bad. Everyone took out their guns and pointed them at the Cullen family. Bella looked scared. I quickly pulled her away from the cross fire.
"These the in-laws babe" brian says while pulling me closer to him.
"Yup"
"You see they are dangerous, come stay with me and the family where we can protect you" bella says. She really needs to shut up.
     "I don't want to go with you, and I am certainly NOT your part of your little family. Now leave me alone before I let them kill them" I tell the bella. Just when I thought it was over little pixie decided to pipe up.
  "But what about charlie. Your sister needs you. Plus you have to stay for his funeral" she states with a smirk. Ha she think she won. NOT.
"1st you people say your her family. She has you. 2nd I already know who killed charlie. 3rd Bella can plan his funeral" I say to her. Bella looks sad.

"Leave" she says. We all look at her.
"Just leave, I never wanted you to come anyways. Niether did ch-charlie.
He never thought of you as a daughter-" before she finished I lunged at her. I felt two pairs of arms wrapped around me. I relaxed. They let me go. When I turned around they had Letty, Mia, and Gisele in holds too.
The wires thing is that the Cullen's were surrounding a scared looking Bella. They were growling at us.
Actually growling.
That's when Bella screamed at them to stop. They stopped.

Will write more later