FIVE - He's Here.

@ObeyLucky, Lol girl I could never function with a cowriter unless we were to start another book together. I don't mix well when it comes to my ideas and somebody taking Over and changing Em. If I let someone have this book, I would fuck around and snap the minute I see something I don't like, lmao. So I won't even fuck with that Co writing right now.

Roc

I'm sitting here biting my damn nails and shit. It's me, my momma, my brother, her momma, and Ray in the room. She been in here hollering and crying for the past four hours. She in labor but the doctor said it ain't time yet.

"Get this fuckin baby out of me!" She screams, trying to push.

"Stay calm baby. It ain't time yet." Her momma says. Ray takes pictures.

"Momma, I can't!" She screams, crying harder. "Damn, I'm tired of waiting" Dre complains. "You ok, Chres?" my sister asks. I feel my hands shaking. I can't even get the words out. I'm scared as hell. What if she die giving birth? What if my baby don't make it? I look down, praying.

Ray puts his hand on my shoulder. "It's gone be alright mane." He says. The doctor walks in and starts checking something.

About fifty doctors rush in. I jump up.

"What's wrong?" Everybody start asking. I run over there along with everybody else.

"Ok, Ms. Santos... I need you to push. It may feel like you're pooping but that's totally normal. On three, push." The doctor says. She starts. I swear it's like everything is spinning.

Ray

I watch Roc's body drop. I chuckle, watching her and record it.

"Eeeeew Lil man hella bloody! I see his head!" I exclaim, zooming the camera in. The doctors laugh.

"Nigga, calm down" Ms. Santos says. Ms. Cindy screams in pain. "Dang Dee!" She hollers. She squeezing the shit out her momma and Ms. Cindy.

- 1 Hour Later -

"Roc, nigga wake up!" Dre says. Chres gets up then looks.

"Aww shit! What's that?" He hollers, looking disgusted. We laugh

"Ok, Ms. Santos. On three, give me your all in this push" The doctor says. He starts counting.

She starts screaming and pushing until the doctor holds him up.

"It's a baby boy." He says. He starts hollering and crying.  Another doctor cuts the cord.

-

Dee

I'm lying in bed holding my baby. My tears drop on him. I smile, seeing hella camera flashes.

"He looks just like Chres." Ray says. I Kiss his head. I notice Roc standing in the corner of the room, staring off into space.

"Chres, do you want to hold him?" I ask. He looks and has a nervous look on his face. He walks over to me. I slowly hand Him to Chres.

"Have you figured out a name?" a nurse asks, smiling

"Why you keep the same a secret? I've been waiting forever!" My dad says. I chuckle.

"Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August Jr." I say. Roc's eyes light up. He hands CJ to my momma then leans down. We kiss.

"Awwwwww!" Everybody start. "This how yall got in this situation!" My momma says, laughing. "Give me my grand baby!" Ms. Cindy says. My momma hands him to her. CJ starts hollering and crying.

"He don't want you momma." Co Co says. We laugh. She hands him back to me. He lays his head on my chest, sniffling.

"We about to go eat. Yall want anything?" My brother asks. "No, I'm fine." I say. "Bring me a chicken sandwich from KFC." Chres says. everybody leaves, leaving us and the baby.

I hand him to Chres. He grabs him and sits down. He stares at him. I notice him tear up.

"Awwww Roc crying!" I joke. He laughs.

"I ain't ever thought I would be somebody daddy. I don't wanna fail this mane." He says, shaking his head. "As long as you bring him up the right way and do what you're supposed to do... You won't." I say. He chuckles a little.

Roc

The nurse came and got CJ. I get up and grab her hand. "He look just like you." I say. "No... When You Were A baby, You looked like him. He looks exactly like you." She says. "He got your tight ass eyes. Shit, he look like both of us." I say. "Right." She says, playing with my hand. I lean down and kiss her. "Thank you for keepin him." He says. Abortion and adoption came up a couple times before but she changed her mind for me.

"Thank you for staying." She says. I stare at her. Could Dee be the one I'm supposed to be with tho? That question been all on my mind lately.

Short, Quick... I know. But Yeah, 20 + Comment's for the update.
Ayy, yall wanna see CJ? Look at the multimedia.