TWELVE - Karma Is A Bitch.

Fuck that nigga that you love so bad
I know you still think about the times we had
I say fuck that nigga that you think you found
And since you picked up, I know he's not around

- Drake

Chres

I throw back my Fifth shot of Patron. This shit gettin to me. My mind fucked up, my heart hurt, my soul pissed too. I can't believe the bullshit. The fuck that nigga had I ain't got? She kicked my ass to the curb for that nigga. And she got my son around him. That nigga don't love her. He ain't even her damn type. I shake my head and take a puff from my blunt. "Fuck wrong with her?" I mumble. I put the blunt to my lips and take another puff. I grab my phone and dial her number. She ignores it. I shake my head. Fuck that pussy ass nigga. I shoulda put a bullet in that nigga Skull like I started to.

Dee

I hit ignore on my phone. Tay and I made up. He came over and let me cry on him, then apologized and promised he'd never hurt me again. He grabs my hand. "I'm finna head out. My momma want me to get Aleena since she don't wanna spend the night." He says. I nod my head. He wipes tears off my face then kisses me. "Bye Dee." He says. "Bye." I mumble. He walks out. Miracle walks in my room holding Jerieya in her arms. She goes and puts her in the Play pin with CJ then sits on my bed. She stares at me then wipes a tear from under my eye. "I didn't wanna hurt him like that..." I say. She wraps her arms around me and lets me cry on her shoulder. "You ain't over him, are you?" She asks. "I don't even know, Miracle" I say. "It's alright. You didn't do anything wrong. How many times has he had his broads around CJ? Plenty." She says. "I know but that hurt when he did me like that so I know this hurt him..." I say. "Listen, you eighteen years old. You got a life to live. You can't base every decision on Roc. If you go and marry Tay or any other man, CJ will be around him and it's nothing Chres can do about that. Just like if he go and marry somebody, it's gone be the same thing." She says. "I know, but-" My phone ringing cuts me off. It's him again. "Hello?" I answer. "DeErra..  Why?" He asks, crying. "Chres, I'm sorry." I say. "Fuck him! That nigga don't love you, I do. Fuck him!" He screams in my ear. "Chres I'm sorry, I swear." I say. "Mane Karma is a bitch! This how I made you feel ain't it, Dee? Dee, why?" He yells. "Yep this is how you made me feel... Chresanto, I'm sorry but for real, it is what it is." I say. "Open the door." He says. "What?" I ask. "Open the door." He repeats. I get up and walk to the front. I open the door. Our eyes meet. His eyes and red and puffy and he's been crying. "I'm sorry." He says. He opens his arms then steps in. I wrap my arms around him, crying in his chest. "I'm sooo fuckin sorry, DeErra." He says, rubbing my back. He sits me on the couch then gets next to me. He pulls me on him. "I wanna go back to how it used to be and I'm willing to try." He says. I shake my head. "You drunk... You ain't even gone feel the same in the morning." I say. "I can show you better than I can tell you." He says. I sigh. He grabs my chin. "Do you love that nigga?" He asks. "No, but-" He cuts me off. "Fuck him then." He says. He kisses me slowly. "Chres... Quit." I say. He holds me tighter. "Imma get it right..." He says, closing his eyes. I shake my head.

comment
20 +
Update later