Epilogue.

Can everyone please give feedback on this?

Roc

I laugh. "How the hell did you just scratch your belly button?" I ask Korianna. She six months pregnant with my son and first daughter. We having twins , we cool, and the babies are mine. I'm happy as hell. Naw, I ain't seen or heard from Dee but honestly, I'm over her. I fuck with Kori tough tho. Yeah, I still get to see CJ whenever I want him. I just call my momma and Dee take him to her then I pick him up. I'm used to it and my boy gettin hella big. We walking through the mall. "I was trying to scratch my knee. Boy, I'm big as hell. I can't do shit right." She says. I laugh and grab her hand. "Oohh Chres they kicking." She says. I put my hand on her stomach and smile. "Damn, it feel like they some pro socker players." I say. She laughs. "Yeah, I know. I'm so glad you here for us." She says, grabbing my hand again. We walk into Finish Line. "I love you." I say. Maybe it's cause I'm happy as fuck but that's how I been feeling lately. She stops and looks at me with tears in her eyes. "I love you too." She says. I bend over and kiss her. I grip her waist and deepen it. "Ooooooh." I hear people saying and clapping. I laugh and pull away. "Hello Chresanto." I hear Dee's momma. I look at her. "Hey Ms. Sierra. How you been?" I ask. "I'm ok. You heard from DeErra lately?" She asks. "I'll give yall time." Kori says, walking off to the baby shoe section. "No Ma'am. Why?" I ask. She shakes her head. "This ain't my business. Yall grown so I choose not to get into it. You need to talk to her tho. Congrats, by the way." She says. "Thank you. What's goin on tho?" I ask. I'm over Dee but I still care about her. She shakes her head. "I ain't in it." She says, then walks off. "Take care son." She says, walking out the store. I shrug. It ain't that serious if she didn't tell me so I ain't worried about it. I sneak up behind Kori. "I love you." I whisper. She jumps then laughs. "You play so much." She says. I laugh and kiss her ear. "But I love you too." She adds.

Dee

"Royal, I'm nervous." I say. We're in New York about to meet his parents. He's from Harlem. We've been going strong ever since we met and his family wanna meet me. I can honestly say I love Royalty and I know he loves me. He tells me all the time and I swear I see it in his eyes every time he looks at me. My parents are cool with it. Royal is twenty and I'm aware of how he Sells drugs. He does it to pay for his sister's education at Harvard and because he doesn't like working for anybody else. He's a part of my dad's organization but for me, he's getting out the game and trying to settle down. He grabs my hand. "For what, baby?" He asks. "What if they don't like me? What if they laugh because I'm fat?" I ask. He laughs and kisses my lips, neck, then my stomach. "You ain't fat, first of all. You have baby weight, it's normal. I love you regardless. You could be a size ninety and I won't give a shit cause it's yo heart that got me, bae. I ain't goin nowhere, trust that. And if they don't like you, fuck em but I ain't worried bout it cause I know they will." He says. "Are you ashamed of me?" I ask. "Hell no. I tell everybody and they momma about how much I love my queen. Why would I be ashamed?" He asks. I look down and smile. He knows exactly what to say to me. "Because... I'm big and had a baby young." I say. He laughs. "Hell no. I love you, Dee. My momma had my brother when she was sixteen. So if I'm not ashamed of my momma, I ain't ashamed of my girl." He says. I smile and kiss him. I'm so happy with Royal. He treats me like somebody, like I mean something, like he couldn't live without me unlike Chres did. He shows me what a real man does. He shows me how I'm supposed to be treated and I ain't even had sex with him. He kisses me slowly. His hands move down to my waist. He lays me down on our hotel bed and kisses my neck. His hands start tugging on my pants. I let him pull them down then climb on top of him. "What's wrong?" I ask. "You sure you ready? We can wait if you want." He says. I haven't had sex with anybody but Chres. I'm honestly scared. It's fears that a virgin won't understand, I guess. I stare at him then kisses him. "I want you." I say. He gets On his knees And goes down on me. "Royal..." I moan, shocked by how amazing another man can make my body feel. "You my rib baby." He says. I'm so happy with him. Royalty Christian Hall; My ace, my baby, my rider, my everything, and most of all, my best friend.

THE END.

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT. THANK YALL FOR SUPPORTING BOOKS 1&2 FROM START TO FINISH. I TRULY APPRECIATE IT.

Read "Treat Me Like Somebody"

&

"A Memphis Love Story"

Kik: Phuck__Em (2 Underscores)