Pooling Out - V *

*I apologise for the pun*

-Your POV-
"Hannah? Do you think I should wear a body suit or a bikini to V's pool party?" I asked, holding a blue and white bikini and black body suit in my hands.

"Definitely the bikini! You look amazing in that blue and white bikini Y/N!" she replied.
"Haha okay," you replied changing into it and wearing cute clothes on top.

You and your friend Hannah was invited to V's pool party and you were both very excited to go. Not only was this party hosted by the most popular boy/ fuck boy of the school, it was the party everyone wanted to be at.
This year, you and Hannah were invited but you didn't know why.

Both of you weren't that close with him..

A few hours later, you two arrived at the party. There was loud music, lights, drinks and a whole lot of people.

"Oh my god! Hannah!! You're here?" a girly voice said as you two entered.
You turned around with Hannah and saw Tiffany- Hannah's close friend since birth coming towards you guys.
"Tiffany! Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in a while!" Hannah exclaimed, excited.

They talked for a while when Tiffany told you two to join them at a table at the other side of the huge lounge.
Hannah looked at you, asking if you wanted to come too.
"Oh. I'll just be here getting a couple drinks," you replied, not wanting to interrupt their reunion, "Call me if anything happens!"
"Okay!" Hannah replied, smiling and walking off to Tiffany and her friends.

You looked around, not knowing anyone around you.
You went to the bar to get some drinks.
You weren't a strong drinker so you got a beer and sat down.

You opened your can and started drinking.
You were 6 cans in and feeling drunk. The alcohol got to you and you fell into a deep sleep.

A few hours later you felt tapping on your shoulder.
You woke up, and realised you were facing V.
The beer controlling you, you giggled and pulled him close to you, hugging him.
"Hey!" you exclaimed.
V smirked, "Hey Y/N.."
You giggled.
"I just woke you up to tell you everyone's left now. It's 2:30am. But.. you can stay if you want," V said, leaning closer than he originally was to you.
"If I stay can we swim?" you said standing up and nearly falling over.

V held onto your waist, holding you up.
"Of course. I think.. you need help with your clothes Y/N. Do you have a bikini on underneath?" V asked.
"Yeah! I wore one that I look amazing in!" you replied, losing balance.

V lifted you off the ground and put you down on the kitchen countertop.
He took off your dress leaving you in your bikini.
V smirked looking at your body.
"I want to swim!" you said, walking clumsily to the pool.
V followed quickly after you.

You were walking to the staircase of the pool when you tripped over a floatie and fell right into the pool.
Since you were drunk, you didn't try to get out and was drowning.
V jumped in, lifting you into the surface and looking into your eyes.
He smiled, "Woah, you should be more careful."
You laughed, "It's fine! I can hold my breath."

You looked into V's eyes as you felt the atmosphere become more quiet.
The alcohol controlling you, you couldn't hold back as you kissed V passionately.
At first he was surprised but didn't take long to respond to the kiss.

As you two were kissing, V's hand travelled to your bikini bottoms.
He held onto you and walked to the shallow end.
V put you down on the steps and started sucking you're collarbone, making moans escape your mouth.
You could feel V smirking as his hands went down to your bottoms.

"Y/N.. Is it okay if I fuck you?" V asked as he stopped.
"Fuck me?" you asked with a serious tone.
"Yeah, will you have sex with me?" he said again, making your insides churn.
You didn't have to say anything as your response.
You just kissed him lightly and he got the idea.

V took no time to strip you from your bikini. He looked at your naked self and got hard.
"Damn," he whispered into your ear as he took off his pants.

He lied you down on the shallow end and started sucking on your thighs, making you moan as he got closer to your pussy.
Finally, he started eating you out as moans escaped your lips.

V inserted his tongue into you and you felt your walls tighten around his tongue.
He pulled out and smirked not letting you come yet.

"V~ I want to suck you now," you said, seeing his hard bulge.
V's smirk got bigger as he lied down in the pool.
You put your hands around his huge dick and started licking his tip.
He started moaning instantly and you felt his dick get harder.
You then started slowly putting more of his dick into your mouth, lightly bobbing.
V's head went back in pleasure and he let out soft moans.

Then, you started deepthroating him- the tip of his dick touching the back of your throat, giving V's dick a lot of pleasure.
V started moaning your name as he asked for you to suck harder.

You obeyed, enjoying the pleasured faces V was making.

Just like V had done, you stopped giving him a blow job when he was close to reaching his max. After that, you put your hand around his dick and started giving him a hand job, again stopping when he was near his high.

From the blow job you gave him, all V wanted was to fuck you hard in the pussy and hear your moans.
He turned you around so you were on your hands and knees and positioned himself so his dick was at your entrance.

"Are you ready?" he asked with a sexy voice making you want him more.
He thrusted into you, shooting pain into your pussy. But after a few grinds, that pain turned into long awaited pleasure. V thrusted into you making you moan loudly.

"Harder daddy! Harder," you moaned, wanting V to fuck you harder.
V listened and started thrusting into so hard you were practically screaming. Soon you were close to coming.
"I'm.. going.. to.. cum!" you moaned.
Then you came followed shortly after by V.
He pulled out and ate your ass.

Then he turned you over.
"Y/N you're so sexy- I want more of you!"
With that, he hugged you to him and inserted himself into you without warning.
You put your legs around his waist and started thrusting in time with him.
Moving your hips to feel his dick fill you all the way.
He pushed in then out, making you feel pleasure and hitting your g spot.

He thrusted so hard you were uncontrollably moaning loudly, your head going back and your muscles losing strength.
Your hands went to V's hair and you tugged lightly from the pleasure he was giving you.

After fucking for a while, both of you came in the pool and ended up a panting mess.
V smirked.
"Damn, I should really clean this pool," he said with a sexy voice.
You slipped into his arms and hugged him close.
"Wanna swim now?"