Twins? - Rap Monster

-Your POV-
"All you do is write music and do stuff for BTS! We haven't even had a date in like 2 months!" I complained as my boyfriend who was the leader of a kpop band walked into the house.

"Aw, I'm sorry baby.. It's just our album release is really close and-"
"Ugh yeah sure.. Dinner is on the table. I'm going to bed.." I interrupted.

I really was upset this time.
This wasn't the only time that my boyfriend was too busy with work.
I understood that he was famous and needed to do lots of work for his career but he spent less and less time with me everyday.

I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed.
Before, Namjoon would always be in bed next to me but nowadays I was used to falling asleep first and not knowing when he would be home.

I didnt want to be the annoying, clingy girlfriend getting in the way but being his girlfriend was very hard.
Firstly, I was a secret girlfriend and BTS fans didn't know of Namjoon and my relationship.
Secondly, I wasnt allowed to communicate or interact with him in public making home the only place we could have dates.
But even that was ruined now that he was overun with work making his time at home limited.

I was just about to fall asleep when Namjoon walked into the bedroom.
He took the blanket off me and lied ontop of me, giving me a huge hug.

"I had so much work today and I'm so tired. Please kiss me," he said.
"No," I replied, trying to fall asleep.

Namjoon turned my head with his hand and put my hair behind my ears, staring into my eyes that were now open. He was playing with my hair, soothing me.

"Y/N stop making me want you so much. I can't wait to get home when I'm at work but now that I'm home you're angry~" Namjoon said quietly.

My heart melted. The way he talked to me and soothed me made my insides go all floppy.

Namjoon held my chin up and kissed me softly.
"Are you still pissed?" he asked, staring at my lips after pulling away.
"Yeah.." I replied as Namjoon looked into my eyes again.
"Do I have to kiss you longer? Cause if so yes please," he replied making me smile.

My boyfriend pouted his lips out, signalling for me to kiss him.
He had his hands on the sides of my face as I closed the space between us.

As he felt my smile through the kiss, he smiled too and I pulled back, looking into his eyes.

"You know if you like we can just leak a sex tape," Namjoon said biting his lip.
"What?" I replied, shocked.
"Bang PD will obviously not allow me to tell anyone proffesionally so we should just release a sex tape," Namjoon said, his eyes travelling south.

"Or we can make babies," I replied, going along.
Namjoon smirked, his hands already under my thighs.

"Twins?"