How He First Met You - Jin

-Your POV-
"Y/N! Get us two cappuccinos!" the manager shouted from across the room.
"Yes and I haven't had breakfast so get me a muffin too!" a worker said from somewhere in the room.
"I want an apple pie please!"
"And a strawberry smoothie for me!"

The list went on as you busily noted all the things from around the room.
You were an intern for a huge magazine company and desperately wanted to get a promotion as a higher person.

After the last person called out their food of choice, you dashed out to the nearby stores to get the food.

You ran into the bakery to get three muffins in total when you bumped into someone who was busy eating a toast.
"Sorry," he said, his voice getting muffled by the toast in his mouth.
"Oh it's okay!" you answered as he walked out the door.

After purchasing the muffins, you quickly ran to a smoothie place two buildings down to get a strawberry smoothie.

There, you saw the man who was eating the toast leaving with a purple drink.
Without thinking much, you quickly bought the smoothie.

Next, you had to get a three types of salad but when you ran to the store, there the man was eating a salad on a table.
Starting to get weirded out, you approached the counter and got the salads only to see the man leaving after he had finished his salad.

You went down a few streets to a McDonalds to get someone a burger when the man you had been seeing around all the stores stepped right in front of you with an annoyed expression.

"How long are you going to follow me!?" he said not allowing you to pass.
"Excuse me?" I answered.
"I've seen you at all the stores I've been going to! Why are you following me! Do you want an autograph?" he asked again.

"An autograph?" I laughed, "I am definitely not following you! I want to ask YOU why you are going to everywhere I need to go!" I answered defensively.

"Bullshit!" he answered.
"Why is it that you need so much food!? Specifically the food I am eating!" he exclaimed.
"I want to ask you that! Why are you eating so much!? I am just doing my job!" I answered.

"Jin! What are you doing! You're gonna be late!" a man said running up to us.
The man who I assumed was Jin looked at his watch and stood up.

"I don't have time for this so I'm leaving," he said, "Bye."
I almost laughed at the fact he added a little 'bye' at the end and continued with my job.

After buying everything on my list, I dashed back to our company to hand them out.
When I arrived, there was a big crowd crowding around the building.

I pushed through, and wondered what it was all about.
Without thinking much of it, I ran to the elevator and clicked Level 5 which was where the editing room was.

I arrived and realised everyone was rushing out of their desk areas and towards the photography place.
Confused, I placed all the food on a table nearby and ran towards the room.

"Jin! A little to the left please? Yes perfect!" I heard the photographer say.
The name Jin rang a bell in my head but I couldn't quite remember who he was.

"What are they doing?" I asked another intern who was walking towards me.
"They're shooting the cover of this month's edition!" she squealed excitedly.
"Woah! That means there's a celebrity here right!?" I asked.

Because the company was so well known, the cover was usually of a very famous and successful person.

"Mhm! Jin from BTS!" she exclaimed.
"Who?" I asked.
"Jin! Don't you know Jin!?" she asked, surprised.
"Uhh no.. Never heard of him," I answered walking to a place with a better view of the scene.