stitches

Now everyone's saying they don't want this story to end, but it will eventually. Thanks​ for all the support 😄

Ezra looked over his data pad that he was reading when he heard the door hiss.
"Hey Sabine" he said as she came in.
"Hey Ez. How do you feel?"
"Broken​" Ezra replied putting the data pad aside. He noticed immediately that Sabine wasn't wearing her armour.
"Well, Hera told me to check on you" Sabine told him.
"I don't need checking on" Ezra sighed with a smile.
"You do not want to know what it was like when you were in that coma Ezra. Everyone was going nuts. Kanan and I probably the most of all."
"How bad was Kanan?" Ezra grinned.
"By the way he was acting, he looked like a mother Lothcat trying to protect its kid!" Sabine laughed and Ezra joined.
"Anyway. The main reason I'm here is to see of your injury's are healing."
Ezra nodded, and with Sabine's help, took off his jacket and shirt again.
Sabine slowly, and carefully undid the bandages she put on Ezra the day before. His chest was doing well but his back wasn't wasn't healing.
She moved away to the medical cupboards and took out some needles.
"Ezra, you may not like this, but I'm gonna have to stitch up your back" Sabine told him.
Ezra winced but nodded.
She sat behind the Jedi and set up the needle.
"This will hurt, I'm warning you. But it'll be over soon okay?"
"Kay" Ezra agreed.
He felt the sharp tip of the metal pierce his skin, making him grip the bed tightly. This brought back a horrid memory of Pryce's torture.
"Almost done" Sabine muttered to him.
Ezra looked over his shoulder at her to see his entire back covered in bruises and scars.
He bit his lip. How on earth did one person cause him so much damage?
Sabine finished her work and went to clean up her hands.
Ezra watched her.
"What?" She asked when she saw him looking her way.
"Well, I did something really bad for you. And well, you said you loved me, but do you really? I nearly became a true Sith just to get you back. I almost killed Kanan and I fixed the Sith Holocron..."
"Ezra."
Sabine put a finger on Ezra's lips to stop him.
"You did it all for me, and I appreciate that. You would sacrifice anything just to keep me safe. Only someone who truly loved somebody would do that."
She put his shirt back on him and put her hands on his shoulders.
"And I want you to know this. I love you so much."
She kissed him.

 (If anyone was wondering what it would have looked like)"Thank you Sabine" Ezra whispered, wrapping his arms round her waist

"Thank you Sabine" Ezra whispered, wrapping his arms round her waist.

Pryce looked up from her clasped hands to see Hera standing outside.
"Captain Syndulla" Pryce greeted.
"Governor" Hera replied turning off the shield on the cell.
"Well? What are you waiting for? Come on" Hera said.
Pryce stood and followed Hera out to the breifing room.
Sato, Rex, Zeb, Kanan, Sabine, Chopper, Wedge, Kallus, and even Ezra was gathered there. Ezra was sitting in a wheelchair.
"Governor Pryce, you have proven yourself to us and we would like to welcome you into the Rebels" Sato said.
"We have a room ready for you to move into, and you will be helping us on missions occasionally. But if you're​ still working with the Empire, I have given Hera the permission to be the one to kill you."
Pryce felt a small flicker of fear of the twe'lik. Sure, she wasn't in the Empire anymore, but that didn't stop her from being a little nervous.
She felt a hand on he shoulder to see Kallus.
"Welcome to the family" he smiled.

😃 I don't have anything to say... Should i be worried? 😶

Star-Wars-Dragons 🐲