Chapter 3

Recap:

"I-I'm sure you're a gr-great guy..." She started to turn him down. "Please, just one date. As payment from this morning." He cut her off. He could see the conflict in her eyes, the turmoil of the situation before she took her phone from her back pocket, sliding it over to him. His eyes lit up as he smiled in victory, taking a second to stare at her phone case, it was a lamb. He quickly put in his number, texting himself so he'd have her number. "I got to go, classes in the morning..." She said softly as she brushed past him, her scent off apples and cinnamon surrounding him.

He watched her leave towards the back of the café, realizing she must live in one of the studio apartments above it. "Goodnight little lamb." He whispered before heading to his own home.

Contact saved as: Little Lamb

End of recap:

It was around 12 when she'd messaged him the next day.

Little Lamb:
When do you want to get together?

Ki-seok Oppa:
When are you free?

Little Lamb:
My class is over in 20. Is that okay?

Ki-seok Oppa:
Yeah, I'll pick you up.

Little Lamb:
Nu >.< just tell me where

Ki-seok Oppa:
The café?

Little Lamb:
Okie dokie!

Simon couldn't help the little laugh that escaped him at her message. "What's so funny Simon?" Gray asked. "Talking to that chic from yesterday?" Loco teased. Simon rolled his eyes. "A girl? Who?" Jay asked, eyes widened in curiosity. "Don't worry Jay." Simon chuckled. Jay rolled his eyes but half smiled.

"I gotta go." Simon said, getting off the black couch and shrugging his leather jacket on, tossing his beanie on as well. "Have fun on your date!" Loco yelled at him as Simon gave a wave before heading to the café. It took him an extra ten minutes before he got there. He quickly came in, frantically looking for Loli. He saw her tucked away in a love seat, another much too large sweater covering her as she sipped her coffee. "I'm so sorry, I got a little held up." Simon rushed as he sat next to her.

Loli waved it gently, "Its alright. I actually didn't think you'd show..." She murmured, looking down. Simon had heard her however, his fingers cupping her chin so she'd have to look at him, "I would never stand you up, you have no idea how much I want to know you." He was so close to her, he could smell her vanilla scented breath. "Will you let me?" He asked her lowly. Her cheeks were red before she pulled back carefully, "O-okay.."

Simon smiled at her, leaning back against the comfy love seat, tossing his arm behind her head, "So tell me about yourself." "Wh-what do you want to know?" She asked. "What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?" He asked. She giggled a bit before replying, "All flavors." She gave him a cheeky grin as he rolls his eyes, smiling. "You said you had classes, what are they?" He asked. "Ah, literature. I'm a huge book nerd..." She twisted the ends of her sweater sleeves, this time it was a lilac purple color.

"How old are you?" He asked. "Uh, uhm, I just turned twenty." She replied. His eyes widened, "Wow, really? I thought you were older." "O-oh... How old are you?" She asked. "Thirty-three." He said. "Ah. I guess this is the end of this." She gave a careful smile, moving to get up. "No." He said. She froze before looking at him, "N-no?" "I don't care, I still want to know you." He told her, face blank.