Chapter 5

Recap:

She was panting when she had burst through the doors, drawing many eyes as she panted, tears stinging. Jisoo took one look at her before she hopped over the counter, ushering the younger girl upstairs to her apartment, telling one of her workmates to take over for her. Right now, Loli needed her more than the guy at the end asking for a sugar packet.

End of recap:

IN LOLI'S APARTMENT

The younger girl was a sobbing mess, the agony clear on her face. Her knees were to her chest as she cried nonstop, her small and fragile form shaking as Jisoo held her, gently trying to get her to talk and tell her what was wrong. The look on Jisoo's face when she found out, was honestly the look of 'I'm-going-to-beat-the-bitch-down-into-the-ground-and-cut-that-mother-fucker's-dick-off-and-feed-it-to-him.' "Don't bother with them Loli, famous people always act like that. They assume everyone knows them and just wants them for the money. Anyone who actually knows you would know you don't care about that stuff." Jisoo cooed to her softly, watching as Loli's tears slowed down and she hiccuped less and less.

There was a knock on the door and one of Jisoo's workmates told her a guy was here looking for Loli. "Tell him you were mistaken and we left." Jisoo shouted. Looking out the window, Loli could see Simon along with Loco standing outside. Simon ran his hands through his hair, yanking at it before shouting in anger. Loco tried to keep the older male calm as they got into his car and drove back to AOMG most likely.

"He doesn't deserve you if he's going to act like that Loli." Jisoo patted her shoulder comfortingly before leaving the apartment and going back downstairs to work. Loli opened her window sill, sitting on the small terrace that was covered with all her plants. She had a small Garden of Eden here. Gardening was a hobby she'd picked up as a small girl, watching her mother overflow their back porch and yard with beautifully colored flowers of all shapes and sizes.

"Good afternoon my babies." Loli whispered, gently stroking the petals of her growing succulent. She watered them all, giving small praises to them all as they thrived in the sunlight. She felt her phone suddenly go off and Loli cautiously unlocked it, treating it as if it were an active bomb over a text message.

21 missed calls from: Ki-seok Oppa

13 voicemails from: Ki-seok Oppa

14 text messages from: Ki-seok Oppa

3 missed calls from: UNKNOWN

1 voicemail from: UNKNOWN

4 text messages from: UNKNOWN

Curiously, she checked out the UNKNOWN messages first, wondering who that could've been.

From: UNKNOWN
Loli, it's Loco

From: UNKNOWN
Plz message me, Simon is flipping out rn

From: UNKNOWN
Loli, what did Hoody say? R u okay? Plz answer me

From: UNKNOWN
Plz just come bk 2 AOMG. Simon is losin his mind rn.

The UNKNOWN voicemail was also from Loco, begging her to contact him and talk. He sounded genuinely concerned for her and she could hear Simon yelling at someone in the background furiously, causing her to flinch back herself. She decided to check the text messages from Ki-seok herself now.

From: Ki-seok Oppa
Loli, where'd you go?

From: Ki-seok Oppa
Did you go home?