Chapter 8

Recap:

She closed her eyes, her small hands loose around his shoulders before she turned around, her back to his chest as she carelessly danced to Jay Park's Mommae that came on next. So immersed in the music, she didn't hear Simon's groans he tried to hide as she grinded against him, completely oblivious as she was sucked into her own world. Suddenly Simon's arms tightened around her hips as he held her still. Loli, a bit shocked, turned her head to look up at him in question.

"Unless you want more hickeys, I suggest we do something else." He said huskily. She lit up before she jumped away from him, going to make him a bowl of pasta before putting a piece of bread on it. After making her own plate, the duo sat down on her caramel colored couch, turning the TV on to watch while they ate. The evening was filled with compliments on the food, blushes, and laughs.

End of recap:

Loli was the first to wake up, an early bird as usual. She really didn't want to get up, the warmth that wrapped around her was such a deliriously good feeling, the steady heartbeat pressed to her ear soothing her to want to go back to sleep just as Simon was still doing. His arms were cradling her, one used as a pillow below her head while the other wrapped around her tiny waist to secure her to him tightly, her leg tangled with his as the other had managed to hook over his hip in the night.

Her face was tucked away into his chest, his body heat radiating on her in waves. She tried to wiggle herself out of his grasp but his grip on her was much too tight. After squirming for a few minutes and with no such luck of getting out of his possessive, unconscious hold, something caused her to freeze on her place. Unfortunately, her position with her leg over his hip and held so tightly to him, her squirming had caused an issue to arise. A very big, and very hard issue.

(WARNING SLIGHT SMUT AHEAD SO BRACE YOURSELF BECAUSE IM FEELING VERY JUNGSHOOK RIGHT NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU HAVE A LOVELY WEEK MY FELLOW READERS AND SUCH)

He was aroused and all her squirming had caused him to groan a few times, and Loli was not unaffected by him. She was warm, hot, burning even in his arms and her chest felt tight and her stomach was doing flips. It also didn't help that with his length pressed tightly to her core, each time she shifted caused a fair amount of pleasure to shoot down her spine, and she tried to keep her whines silent. She took in a deep breath, trying to calm these strange new feelings down that she seemed to experience whenever Simon touched her a certain way.

While she knew that most of her friends her age had and have been doing intimate things with their significant others, she'd never been one of those people. Simon was actually her first boyfriend, minus the one from third grade that used to give her his fruit snacks. It was clear to her that Simon was not as, inexperienced as her, and it made her feel as if she needed to know at least something. Carefully she reached for her phone, before doing what many teenagers do.

She used Google.

(Honest to God, I know people that have been in this situation and they've actually done this)

And while many of the things made her blush, she at least had learned a few things she was sure she could pull off at least decently. The sudden shifting of the person wrapped around her had her shoving her phone under the large Kumamon pillow she owed. "Mm, this is something I could get used to real quick." Simon whispered, his morning voice much deeper right now. He squeezed her tightly and she giggled at his childish actions. The movement, however, pulled her closer to him, and his.... Yeah.

Loli sucked in a breath through her teeth. Simon looked down at her curiously, "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" "N-no! Your uhm, y-you're just..." Her cheeks were flaming right now, not sure how to tell him. He shifted again and a moan slipped out of her before she could stop it, her fingernails lightly scrapping his chest. Her small frame shook a bit and her leg draped over his waist tightened, and he groaned back. "Shit..." His hand around her waist came up to rub his eyes.

Suddenly having a moment of courage, Loli used her weight to shift them and put him on his back. She placed her palms flat on his chest, her face red as he stared up at her in shock. (The first time I wrote this, I wrote shook instead of shock 😂😂) Ignoring his bewildered expression, she leaned down and pressed a kiss to the base of his throat before moving her way up his neck, nibbling gently as she went. She had gained a little bit of confidence when she heard him moan and his hands squeezed her thighs tightly.

When she finally made it to his lips, she kissed him first, moving her lips against his a bit sloppily, her hips beginning to rotate about his length, rocking against him in a way that made him hiss. She gently sucked his bottom lip between her own, releasing it and giving it a light kiss. She bucked her hips down onto his and he couldn't help but stare in awe at her as he too moved his own hips. She was sitting up, back arched with her palms flat to his chest. Her glasses were off, her eyes shut tightly as her long lashes rested on tops of her tinted pink cheeks, her kiss red lips pursed as she focused on her movements.

His hands held tightly to her thighs, moving to grab her behind, her shorts having risen up to show him more of her skin just as the fallen straps on her right shoulder had done. Her hair was a mess of curls around her, her bun had fallen out in the middle of the night and a mane left in its place that fell well below her elbows. Her hips began to stutter a bit, her core so wet he could feel it through his jeans, the friction of her clit rubbing down right on top of his dick bringing her over the edge.

"H-haah!" She cried, her whole body shaking as her arms gave out and she laid on top of him, panting quickly to catch her breath. Quickly he flipped them over, a growl vibrating through his chest as he rolled his hips into her's. "Ki-seok!" She cried out, sensitive to every touch and movement he gave her. He smashed his lips to hers fiercely, his tongue plunging in to dominate her mouth before darkening her hickeys even more down her neck and chest. His hips bucked furiously down into her's before he slowed them down, watching the way her face contorted in sheer bliss.

"Sweetheart, you have no idea what you do to me." He panted above her. Her cheeks were flushed dark and her lips swollen red, she was absolutely stunning like this. "S-same to y-y-you..." Loli whispered, looking away from him as she bit the insides of her cheeks. "You mean so much to me." He admitted softly, holding her tightly before looking down at her, "Be mine."

Been a bit but here we are!