March 23

330p

Dear Diary

There was another wildfire in the country. This time out in Florida, caused by an illegal book burning. My only question is: why were you burning books? Why would you do such a thing when you could do something like donate them? What's this all about?

Speaking of fire, there was a church that was owned by a white-supremacy guy that was burned down by someone. I don't really know how to feel about it, honestly.

But I haven't been feeling the greatest lately, and I'm wondering if it has to do with the disagreements that congress is going through. I hope that's all, because then at least I know what's wrong with me and I don't have to worry about it being the start of something more serious.

So to account for me being slightly nauseous and irritable and achy all over, I decided that I was going to spend the day in my nerd office and go through some of my old things, like original comic books and old diagrams and plane models and such. It's lots of fun, really.

And I've been thinking lately about the Trump administration's correspondences with the Russian government and I've come to not a conclusion, but a question: Why haven't I been recruited to work with him? I mean come on, I have one of the closest and most...*cough* intimate relationships with the country.

pfffttt ahahahahahaahahaaha!! sorry, I'm just crazy is all~ And I can't take anything seriously. But whatever. It makes for an interesting war, anyways!

-Alfred

~*~*~*~

I'm so sorry these are reverting back to being short and lame aahhhh