A new Doll?!

(A/N) The media belongs to the Creator of the anime Vampire Knight which feature Yuki. Enjoy... (Warning there is a little adult language)

"(Y/N) aren't you going to eat your lunch?" My mother said then I snapped out of my daydreaming state. "Y-yeah, sorry mother." I answered with my normal tone. My father smiled and started talking to my mother, "Hey (M/N) you seem stressed, are you okay? Is it with your work?" He said worried for his soul mate. My mother took a deep breath and put her hand on her face stressed, "Yes, with (Y/N) already in 12th grade and her little brother in 5th grade, then my boss gives me more work than the other coworkers...; "she punched the table and my father flinched a little "ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!" She yelled in anger and stress.

"C-calm down (M/N), I'm sure your boss just had a little more crap than she can handle." Father said trying to reassure his wife. "S-sorry (F/N), I'm so sorry for cursing (Y/N). Um, why don't you go play with your dolls/plushies (Y/N)?" She asked. "O-okay mom, I guess I'll be in my room if you need me." I said then went upstairs to my room. You can say my family is stable right? Well it's not always stable, just like now. Though my parents don't usually curse, and if they did, they would apologize. But back to where this was. I went to my collection of dolls/plushies then started playing with them, making them move and talk, all that stuff.

Time skippy~ brought to you by.... Your mid teen self...... What did I do....

It was dinner time and I wasn't on my best mood cause my stomach is doing flips out of no where. So if I try to eat I would feel like I would throw up. Now that wouldn't be a pretty sight now would that LIFE. "(Y/N) your not eating again, are you okay?" Mother asked. "M-my stomach feels bad." I replied in a bit of pain. "Well honey I suggest you lay down, and can you walk?" She said. "Y-yeah I can walk, w-well see ya mama and papa." "Good night dear." My parents said in unison.

I went to my bed and basically flopped onto it. I looked over to my collection, and some dolls/plushies are sprawled out. I felt way too tired, and passed out on my bed, not noticing the shining red hair at my windowsill, smiling.

Next day~~~

I woke up in a different position on my bed, because I move in my sleep. I  yawned and stretched myself, then I went to my closet to change my clothing. after I did, and looked over to my collection of toys. Though there was one that was different, the doll/plushie was a bunny; It had a shiny green bow and a red vest, I looked at the bunny's feet and at the end it was a dark blue. I picked it up and it was so soft and fluffy! The doll/plushie was adorable, but in the back if my mind I questioned this.

How did it get into my room?

(A/N) Yay got one part of the story done! Well hope you enjoy and I'll try to post a new part tomorrow.(573 words)