Why hello new family?

Hello a month later... Well enjoy!

----------------------------------
(Y/N)'s POV

This mansion is BIIIIIG! I mean seriously big to where it can be a hotel! I haven't seen anyone exactly new. Yet. But! I shall meet someone! Hopefully not that murdering a-hole. I smell the scent of waffles coming from a certain place. So I followed the intoxicating smell while passing by Jeff and an elfish boy? No matter, I continued on and found that I gone to a toaster, but with the lingering smell of fresh waffles. Since I was slightly hungry I placed two waffles into the toaster.

6 minutes later I was sitting at a table eating my waffles, happily ignoring Jeff's loud yelling with curses included and the elfish boy's hysteric laughter. Nothing out of the norm, in my opinion, happened. I ate the last piece of my waffle and take my plate to the sink then left it there. With a small bounce in my step I continue my exploration. Obviously not paying attention when I accidentally ran into a, weird clown? Yet he wasn't like a classic colorful clown, he was more dull colored, monochrome to be exact.

"Why hello sweetie! Want some candy?" He said, buuuut me being cautious I just started walking away mumbling a small "No thank you..." While going off. Kinda wish Toby or Sally were here. But curses me that I have been here for a whole season yet know no layout of this place. Or well 'home' I should say.

-------------------------------------------------
Toby's POV

Me and Clockwork went down to the basement, where her project was, with my half eaten waffle in my mouth. Her project was, strange to say the least. There were mechanical parts clicking and turning and puffing out air. But that wasn't the strange part, it was the projects shape. It had a plant-like shape of a dandelion, but now that confused me into thinking, How did she actually build it to look like that? Hell I know I can't. "So I need you to," she gave me a pulley with some string in it and a medium-large sized gear, "hold these till i ask for them."

I gave her a 'Really?' Look but I didn't say no to her at first so I can't back out now. Clockwork went to go get a ladder and placed it to where she wanted to place her parts, then she motioned me towards her destination. Clockwork gestured for the pulley and string while looking at the certain place of the project with an intense focus.

I gave her the pulley and kept the gear in my arms, she grabbed a wrench and got to work, placing parts here and there. You get the gist of it. "I hope I don't drop the parts again.." Clockwork mumbles and I was just staring at every detail of her project. (Y/N)'s presence is near, I can feel it and I can tell Clockwork does too. "What is that foreboding presence?" She asked to particular no one.

---------------------------------------------------------
Jason's POV [(A/N) Yes you get to finally see him. Again]

Impossible. She and his presence. Are all too familiar. It can't be the kids of the guardians I killed? I tried to keep focus on my doll/plushie work but their presence alone is disturbing my actions. I'm loathing it. Greatly. I stood up abruptly with a radiating irritation, knocking down my birch chair a few feet back, and cleared my desk of paper sketches, unfinished, and finished dolls/plushies. My eyes glowed with the evil turquoise I had behind shining sunset eyes.

I wish to rid of them, to exterminate my distraction since I obviously could not ignore it. I walked out of my bedroom, yes my workroom is my bedroom, same as the Puppeteer. Except his is more puppets than dolls or plushies. My footsteps echoed throughout the hallway and I growled at every passerby till I reached outside and deep enough in the woods. Hopefully the forest life could suppress my anger. "Oh (Y/N) and (L/B/N) why did Slenderman accept you?"

---------------------------------------------------
Okay ima end it right here... I'll be out of school in two days! Then hopefully I will remember to update this.

Holt2018 (714 words)