Chapter 34- Do You Wanna Talk About It

Jacks POV

"Fuck fuck fuck" I say as I rummage through my pockets. "Where is it, I couldn't have lost it I just had it!" I lay my head in my hands on the sink as the water runs.

"Fuck!" I say. As I focus my breathing I hear the door get knocked into.
"Jack are you ok?" I hear Mark ask in a very worried tone. I smile remembering I have him.

I open the door and step out, "Yeah" I say as I run my hand through my hair. "It's just... I lost Mak's number.."
I shake my head. Foolish. "I'm just worried because I told her I wouldn't forget about her..."

I hear Mark stutter a bit as he tries to find the right words. "We could uhh go get it." He suggests.
I'm not to comfortable going back there but a promise is a promise. "Yeah one sec!" I say walking toward the counter. "I just wanna take my meds I don't want to have a flashba-"

"I like it rough." Rang through my head. My mouth restricted by the o ring gag, I couldn't close it. I could see is oozing member coming towards my face. The salty tears from him yanking at my hair run into my mouth. "Please" I tried to say through the gag but it just seems to come out as gasping moans. "Please." My head turns as he slapped me, "Behave puppy" The nick name still making me cringe. I closed my eyes as his member was at the entrance of my mo-

"Jack!" I hear ripping me away from the unforgiving nightmare I call my brain.
"Uh yeah, yeah, uh yeah." I snap my head to see who was talking to me. Jade and Mark both look very concerned. I wipe my cheek feeling the tears. I chuckle, "Hey it's alright guys, it's alright it was just a- just a flashback" I stutter at the realization it was from Hoi. I shake my head to myself, dry swallowing my pills hoping I don't have that flashback again.

Before we head into the hospital Mark stops me and pulls me into the biggest bear hug imaginable.
"You're going to be ok." He whispered in my ear.
I squeeze him back not wanting to let go, but I had too.

"Hi Janice." I said to the lady at the desk.
"Could I please see Makayla my old roommate?"
She nodded and hit the buzzer allowing us into the room. I hadn't even walked in and I was tackled Mak jumping into my arms. Lucky for both of us I caught her.

"Hey Mak how's it hanging." She begun to cry.
"I was so worried when you didn't text me, I was so sure you had forgot about me!!" She sobbed into my neck.
"No no" I cooed. "I had just misplaced your phone number I came back to get it." I put her down and lifted up her chin, wiping away her tears. "How could I forget you" I smiled.

I pulled out my phone and allowed her to properly put in her phone number so I wouldn't loose it.
"Thanks Mak." I said.

"Hey look it's Mr Mysterio" someone taunted putting their arm around my shoulder. I turn to see none other than Michael.
"Michael!" I say pulling him into a hug.
"What's it like? Being outside?" He asked.
I chuckled, "You act like this is a prison!"
"It's ok I guess, miss you guys a hell lot! Hey where's Lexi?" They both went wide eyed and looked down.

My expression dropped and I looked at Mark then back to the others.
"Is Lexi ok?" I asked. Michael looked up.

"Hoi-" I cut him off.

"No... nono!" I said

Mak nodded.

"Hoi got her stuff and I- I guess it didn't go well, she's in ICU they said." He said looking down.

"Where is he." I ask through gritted teeth, the both look up wide eyed at me, each other, then me again.

"J-jack you can't" Mak held me from walking through the double doors. "They'll put you back in here and you'll never get out!" She said. I look down at her, my anger turned to sorrow I began to cry into her. "It's not fair." I cry, "It's not fair."

"Hey tell us about it, tell me how you got out so early?" Michael tried to say jokingly around.
I turned around wiping my check. "You know what I did!" I said scoldingly, hoping Jade and Mark wouldn't hear. I had forgotten that they were there.

-proceed to Act 5-

I was here and I began to head for the door remembering I was out..
"Stay safe!" I yelled to Mak and Michael who were being ushered away.

Once I got into the car I let out the largest sigh, still wanting to cry over Lexi. Mark must have noticed and grabbed my hand.

"You ok?" He asked.
I murmured a "Yeah"
"Do you wanna talk about it?" He pried
"No" I said
"Will you tell me when you're ready"

I nodded as a tear fell down my face I could no longer speak. I was becoming choked up with flashbacks from that horrid place. I decided to ignore both of them and look out the uber window until we got back.

_________________
-x