Character Sketch

Hello peeps... 🙋🙋🙋🙋 Before you count me one of crazy people for character sketch read it once and you'll get to know why I give importance to character sketch...

Hint:- (Before you all read) I am seriously a crazy person who like to bring some fantasies twist...😃😃😜😜😜

Okay I am done with my all blah blah now...👇👇👇👇

Anika Shekhawat: Only girl child in Shekhawat family she is princess of Shekhawat and she used to be chatterbox and problem solver yet she is full of life, and cutely weird girl but now she is mature more than expected and according to her once she was deeply and madly in love with Shivay.

Shivay Singh Oberoi: Ruthless and arrogant and businessman and he is deeply in love with Anika. He loves his Dadi so much. He've problem with her mom. Only Dadi and his best friend Ranveer are his close person. Mere name of Anika is enough to bring smile on his lips and beating his heart in ribcage.

Rudra Shekhawat: Younger son of Shekhawat and engaged to Saumya Tendulkar. And he can do every possible thing under his power to bring smile on Saumya and Anika’s face.

Saumya Tendulkar: Rudra’s fiancée and she is bubbly ad chatterbox. And crazily believes in analysis and researchers.

Omkara and Ishana/Gauri Shekhawat:
Elder son and daughter-in-law of Shekhawat and they can do any thing for family’s happiness and they love Anika and treat her like their kid though they are almost of same age.

Rishi and Jayshree Shekhawat: Caring and loving parents and they choose their child over society’s norms.

Shakti and Pinky Oberoi: Shakti is caring and doting father but fail to show because of Pinky’s stubbornness.

Kalyani Devi: Shivay’s dadi and she is loving and caring but some time she have to bend over Pinky’s stubbornness.

Okay I know many of you won’t be okay with OmRu being Anika’s brothers but in real IB too they behave like Anika’s brothers too so I thought to give a try too it hope you all will like it too… And yeah may be two or three more characters are there but I’ll introduce them on right time…But now hit star if you like this change in characters and leave feedback...☺☺☺

Wait wait tell me whom to pair up with Om... Ishana or Gauri leave comment whom you want and highest vote one will be pair up...☺☺☺☺

Okay now signing off... Do leave your feedback and hit star... Shot will be up by evening...☺☺☺🙏🙏🙏🙏