Teaser

Hello peeps... 🙋🙋🙋 Hope you all remember this fiction if not or may be yes let me help you in reminding no revising it...

Recap

With Shivay's alliance Oberoi visit to Shekhawat (Anika's family) and Shivay who is madly and deeply in live with Anika since college hoping that she don't reject her now while Anika is surprised that how come Shivay send alliance when he rejected her in college and meanwhile Oberoi family meet smallest Shekhawat and Shakti and Dadi missed some past event seeing baby while Anika's brother OmRu didn't like Shivay's mom Pinky. Both family agree for alliance and Oberoi invited Shekhawat for dinner and Shivay who is in London excited to attended dinner but now it is at stake due to his business meeting with Mr. Khurana...

OK, now goes teaser....

Scene 1

London

Khurana Empire

After receiving confirmation for meeting from Oberoi Daksh smirk and taking out a picture from drawer he caresses girl's picture and then looking at boy in picture he speak

Daksh: Mr. Oberoi after ditching and dumping my sister you never look back and she left me her only family and world so you needed to be punished for that. Get ready...

And he dialed a number and give some instruction and disconnect call and again looking at picture he speak

Daksh: Count down of your bad time started Mr. Oberoi I won't let you be happy ever in your life...

Scene 2

After coming back from Oberoi mansion Jayshree's mind was on verge of bursting but Pratham don't know about this and he hugged her leg and speak

Prathu: Dadi

But Jayshree jerk him away and looking at Anika she angrily speak

Jayshree: Just because of your stubbornness and this orphan today we got insulted why you stopped me from saying truth that you find him on road and adopted him and he is not your own child???

Okay teaser time over... Hows it??? Drop your feedback aka review aka comments and hit star and let me know does this make you all excited for next shot???