Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Chapter 1

First time reader check-in ❤️

Returning reader check-in

***

I sighed deeply and looked down at the boy. He was very eager. I ran my hand through his hair and smiled. I loved being worshipped like this.

Finding people at bars was so easy these days. I didn't have to think too much about it either. They just sought me out regardless of how I looked or which gender I preferred that night. They came to me all the same. And I loved them for a night. For one night, I loved them with a fierce passion.

And then I sucked their souls out with my teeth like the fucking monster I am.

This boy was going to die. Just like the girl from last night.

I couldn't hold back a groan and he grabbed my thighs, digging his fingers in. His mouth was paradise. Absolute paradise. It was so soft, and he was so nice. Maybe I'd let this one live. I mean, he was so eager. Maybe he deserved to make others feel this way with his fantastic mouth. He deserved a man who could take good care of him. So not me. He'd go running when he figured out, I wasn't a man at all.

He made a cute sound, like a purr and ran his tongue over my thigh, teasing me. He knew I didn't want him to stop but as he looked up at me with those big brown eyes, I knew he could do whatever he wanted. Whatever he wanted, I wanted.

He shot me a smile before he took me in his mouth again. Fuck, boys like these were always the best. So soft. So loving. And incredibly slutty. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. I had no issues with sluts like him. I was one too. Couldn't go throwing stones when you're living in the biggest glasshouse. It was just easy to forget when there was a warm body wrapped around yours. And when you could eat their souls after.

He had nice hair, this boy. It was soft between my fingers and I couldn't stop running my fingers through it. Chestnut brown and wavy.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath and he chuckled without stopping. He was so cute.

I was about to say something else to him when someone appeared at the opening of the alley way, interrupting us.

I chuckled. "Hey."

One of the two very large men cleared their throat. "Soul Eater, you've-" he abruptly stopped as he stepped closer, seeing what was happening. "Really?"

I looked down at the boy who had stopped. "Don't stop. They'll leave in a minute."

He didn't look too sure as he glanced over at the angels. "I think I'm just gonna go..." He rose to his feet and left the alley, casting a last glance back at me before rounding the corner.

I groaned and closed my jeans, shooting the angels a dirty look. "Thanks, you cock-blocks."

"You know why we've come," Derek, the worst angel in the world, said.

I rolled my shoulders a bit. I was in the mood for a snack. And the angels were the best snacks out there.

They both took another couple of steps forward. And that was my cue. I teleported right up to them, grabbed the angel I didn't know the name of and plunged my teeth into his throat. Derek growled, lightning rolling down his arms but I was already done. Blood dripped from my mouth and down on my shirt, and I didn't even give two fucks. I was high. I felt warm and good.

"Soul Eater..." Derek said hesitantly and took a step back. "We've known each other for a long time."

Sure we had. But there was no me anymore.