Preparations

Tsuna POV

I didn't get to finish my breakfast because I began to felt sick. I really don't want to throwing up my meal already, -especially when my friends are watching- so I signed Reborn to stop. Lucky for me he took the sign. I thanked him for his effort and he just hummed in return.

I can tell that my guardians are staring at me in concern, "what's wrong Tsuna-sama? why don't you finish your-" not yet Hayato finish his words we can heard some footsteps coming along with some loud shouts.

I silently sighed in relief because they just saved me from questions "well Hayato, your answer is because our friends are already here..." I said, then I signed the maids and buttler to clean the dishes immedietely, right on time before they entered.

'Gesso, ex-arcobaleno, Carvalleno, Varia... hm... that would leave the Shimon then...' 

I shot a smile as I greet them, "well hello there my friends, I'm so glad that you come for the invitations..."

"Yo Otouto! it's been a while heh?" Dino-nii greet me with a salute.

"of course Tsu-chan~ we'll come whenever you call us~!" Byakuran said grinning foxy style before grab a handful of marshmallow and start to munch it.

"It's great to see you again Tsuna-san!" Yuni smiled brightly as she come closer and give me a hug.

"It's great to see you all" I said again as I returned the hug and gave a flash glance at Xanxus who gave me a small smirk in return.

"VOOII! SO WHEN WILL THEY COME???" Squalo asked. I who already overcome with loud voices can only chuckled.

"They'll come around noon, but before we talk much, let's move to the meeting room, shall we...?" we then walked to the said room with me leading them all. 

once we all seated, I then faced my friends with a bright smile, " well, now, minna-san, I have few words to say before we start our day..." all the attention is on me.

"First of all, I would like to thank you all for parcitipating in this event with us..." I said flashing anoher smile.

"Secondly, I'll agree for what ever you planned to do with them under one circumstance..."

"what is it, kora!" Collonello asked. I can see an evil smirk plastering his face... actually, everyone was having the same expression by now. 

do they really want to tortune them that badly?' I sighed before I get back with my smiles, "that one circumstance was not to make them traumatic, or getting severely injured, or even worse... dead... If by the time this event over I found any of them in condition that I mentioned then be prepare, because you'll have to. Face. My. Warth..." I said in my boss tone while leaking small mount of my KI to tell them that I'm serious. They all nodded reluctantly.

Satisfied, I smiled again, "well, the last but not least, please, just please don't destroy any part of the mansion... at least try to reftain yourself from causing much destruction..." I said, but this time they all just smirk in return. only Yuni who sent me an apologatic smile. 

'looks like they're all eager to broke this rule as fast as they could' I accidently let out a tired sigh.

"-well, you hear him alright, no one destroy the mansion, Get it?" Hayato said sternly, a bit too sudden successfully surprising me. 

"yeah, that means we shouldn't do things that too extravagant" Takeshi agreed with a grin. 

"EXTREME-ly reftain yourself!" Onii-san fist pumped.