==New Players Insert==

#Earlier that day...

Normal POV

Checking her watch for the nth time this morning, that Brunette girl finally had enough...

"It's been hours for Kami sake!!! Where the He** is, Usagi-chan?!?!" She roared as she started to whip her surrounding all recklessly with her flame whip. Clearly, she didn't give a d*** about the people that might get injured because of this...

Well, It's not like there are many, actually... and of course, none of them are civilians. Afterall, This is Vongola Airport~

-That's right... Vongola has their own airport.

I mean, where else they would park those Jets and expensive planes, right?

But even so, making a commotion.. especially by doing something like this would at least makes people stare. And noticing that fact, that boy who's no longer in his uniform, sighed.

"Ne, Ake-san... I know that it's been 3 hours since the appointed time, but do you really have to lashed your anger here?" he asked, which she was simply ignored.

Tempting to let out another sigh, instead, he received a light tap on his shoulder. And followed by that was one knowing snicker from one of his teammates.

"My, my, Haruka-chan~ You should have known, how Akemi-chan~! She was not lashing out her anger! She was just sulking~! I mean Sensei hasn't come 'till this very moment. And... eum, how long has it been since we last here, again?" That white-haired girl asked the youngest among them, who immediately replied with, "a week, apparently..."

"See? a week! That was waaay too long~!" The white-haired girl said as she slung her arm on his neck. Yet before she actually did it, he ducked away and smirked as she pouted.

"Point said, Sora. It was only a week. What if Sensei actually sent us, for a longer mission?" Haru rhetorically asked as he fixed his clothes.

"Akemi-san would die?" The youngster said, oh so innocently and he rolled his eyes at that. "Yeah, you're not helping, brat..."

And, the little girl glared (which she failed on the attempt and pouted instead) at the name-call, "Haru-nii! I do have a name! So can you please call me, properly?" she protested with her cheeks puffed out.

"Izumini's right Haruka-chan~... You shouldn't call people with names. That was impolite~!" Sora sang away her tease. But again, Haru didn't pay mind to it that much and just have his hand on his hips.

"I'll try if you stop calling me that way. Because for thousands time! My name is Haru, H-A-R-U, and not Haruka. Especially not Haruka-chan..." His eyes were narrowing dangerously, yet again, the albino girl was only laughing heartedly at that.

Noticing that whatever he said, Sora wouldn't stop calling him with that irridiculous nickname (Because - chan was supposed to make people's name sounded cute. And he is not CUTE, d*** it!), he decided to just ignore her and back to his focus towards his rampaging leader.

"Well, you should expect this to happen, Ake-san. I mean, Sensei was pretty busy on his own, remembering his position. Plus, I heard that his fellow Junior High Alumnus would have arrived from Japan. He must be pretty busy, right?" Haru said again, not actually thinking that it would stop the brunette... But he actually did it...

'T-Those glint though...'

That was never a good sign... 'I shouldn't have said anything!' He regretted, but likewise, regret comes when you've made a mistake...

And this mistake will obviously mean trouble...

-especially with that significant smirk's present.

Therefore, when Akemi finally said those words, "Well, then... It seemed like we just have to give them a little surprise, shall we~?" -the three of them gulped... because like student like teacher... those smirk means, one thing. Chaos...

============================

So... How is it Minna-san? This is my first story to be featured by real people~!

I shall say my thanks to my friends...

Starfirepie as Akemi Walker

-Hinata_Haru- as Haru

-Hinata_Sora- as Sora

-Hinata_Izumin- as Izumi

So~~ I hope you guys like it~~ XD

Well, guess that's all from me, your dearest Author ;)

See you in the next chapters~~!!