girls on action

Normal POV

#with Tsuna & Reborn

Tsuna growled lowly as he clunched his head, alerting Reborn. 

"what's wrong Tsuna?" He asked, trying not to sounded worry, but failed.

Tsuna on the other hand just shooking his head as he smiled at his tutor slash advisor, "nothing... just my HI warning me of something."

"what is this 'something'?" Reborn asked.

"I have a guess that it's somthing concerning people at the manor" Tsuna answered before he then sighed, "and... from your smirk, I know that I was right..."

"what? I have nothing with that" Reborn said innocently.

"yeah, as if..." Tsuna rolled his eyes while Reborn just chuckled.

"Relax, Tsuna. no one will die soon..." 

Tsuna huffed as he crossed his arm, "better be... or else I won't show mercy. not even to you. and you know how I am when I fight seriously..."

Reborn tugged his fedora down. he hate to admit it but indeed, over years Tsuna has grown stronger and could even beat him in a serious battle, which never happen before. But all in all he felt proud at him.

Reborn then caught the discomfort look on Tsuna's face. "what's this? you seems like you want to puke."

"I think I am..." Tsuna said weakly as he gulped.

Reborn frowned, "why don't you tell me if you don't feel well?" 

Tsuna snorted, "and cancel the meeting? I better not..." But then he held the back of his hand over his mouth as he gagging.

"once a dame will remain dame... You can just leave the matter to me, you know?" Reborn clicked his tongue, before he pulled Tsuna's head to his lap.

"uh... Reborn?"

"Just sleep, Baka. The trip is long, I'll wake you up once we arrived..." Reborn said.

a small smile creeped on Tsuna's lips before he then closed his eyes, complying Reborn's order, "Hai, Papà..."

Reborn can't help a smile as he then cupped Tsuna's forehead, "Get well soon, mio figlio..." his eyes then drifted to the scenery outside with mind wondering at how it goes back at the manor...

***

 ~Timeskip~

Tsuna and Reborn is staying overnight after the meeting, Therefore the dinner goes without them.

The dinner went in awkward silence. well, to the alumnus...

while everyone else seems to enjoyed the calmnes while once in a while trying to hold their laughter at their guests attempt on not humiliating themself  from picking the wrong spoon to eat or even which food should they eat in order.

"hey, which spoon will you use?" one asked in whisper.

"Like hell, I know... just pick one and eat" the other answered.

The guardians just smirked secretively at it. Unknown to the alumnus, the cheff of their foods aren't the same that cooked for the Vongola's member.

within their mind the guardians started the count down before...

"Umpf...!" that groan from Nezu has started the riot.

"*hums* what seemed to be matter, Nezu-sensei? you look green." Mochida asked, faking a worried look although his eyes glinted in amusement instead.

"I-I'm sorry... b-but if you please... could *urgh* you tell me where's the bathroom is?" Nezu asked with much strugle and hands holding both stomach and butt.

"oh dear! The bathroom on this corridor is under repairment so I'm afraid that you have to take the one on the second floor. Here, Frederick will lead you the way" Chrome said as she pointed one of the butler who bowed then do her order. Of course,  every butler has been instructed to take the longest turn they could since days before.

Soon later, one by one everyone but Vongola run their life to the same rute.

Once everyone has left the guardians laughed out loud, although Hibari and Mukuro just smirked.

"well, that's a nice reaction, don't you think?" a pink haired woman, named Bianchi gracefully walked out from the kitchen along with all the girls.

"yup, good reactions indeed, but still not the best, sis" Gokudera commented as he wiped the tears on the corner of his eyes. Over the years, with the help from everyone, especially Tsuna, Gokudera finally overcome his fear towards his sister. and thus, he's no longer fainting at the sight of her.

Kyoko shot an innocent smile as she said, "well, if we do further then he will notice as soon as that, you know it"

"uh-huh... and we don't want to ruin the whole plan with him finding out, aren't we?" Haru added with a grin that seemed off.

"anyway, cooking that much makes me hungry..." I-pin said.

"Then sit here, honey. and let me feed you" Lambo said seductively as he patted his laps to be seated by his lover. I-pin blushed furiously but still complied anyway, making everyone brusted into laughters once more before one by one the girls take a seat next to their husbands.

***

~Meanwhile~

a blond haired man is currently talking to his twin who's the current boss of their fagmilia.

"what do you think of it, Keigo?" the boss asked the man.

"well, it seems that they're raising their guards and not to mention, the whole alliance except for Shimon were gathering just this morning for a meeting." The blond man, Keigo reported with frowns.

"hm? what seems to trouble you, big brother?" the boss, Teigo asked.

"well, I'm curious about the meeting. have they found out about us?" Keigo questioned while Teigo just laughed in return.

"Worry not. that meeting was never meant for us. but rather to talk about those punnies arrival."

"You mean those alumnus?" 

"Yup~" Taigo cripped. "Vongola is out of their mind just because of them. don't you ever heard the rumour about the Vongola Decimo  used to be bullied at school?"

Keigo raised a brow, "no... I don't even know that rumour exist..."

"well, one of our top hacker just found out about that. Therefore, I know that Vongola and the whole alliance are planning to get revenge for their beloved Decimo..." Teigo said sarcastically before he laughed, "They're too focus on that one purpose. They won't know on what will hit them" he smirked.

Keigo smirked back, "I see... but overall we shouldn't let our guards down too..." he warned.

"of course not. In fact, Shimon is falling to our trap. and without him knowing, with that sweet golden heart of his, Vongola Decimo too will meet his end" 

Keigo raised a brow, "Heh, don't get to high yet, lil bro... you don't know what are they capable of"

"don't worry. I've come prepared... Beside~ we have trump card on our hand" Teigo grinned wickedly. "They assumed that you... Keigo de sicario, number one's assassin and strategist... had died..."

Keigo then smirked himself, "well I guees you're right then

-

-

-

-

-

 they don't know on what'll hit them~"