3rd game: Laser Tag... TAG you're out!

They must admit. Despite of the thread they just received, today was hella fun. The alumnus were actually enjoying the game.

It was a tagging game. But you know? With lasers. And in a huge battlefield that they have no idea how it just appear when they clearly remember how there was supposedly yesterday's labyrinth over there.

Not that it was so questionable though, remembering the craziness they have encountered for the past few days.

Some of the people, like Nezu was disliking the running game, but alas none of them complained. It was fun for most of the part...

Though, just then. In the middle of the game, there just have to be a giant robotic Godzilla who's about to stomp on them.

"Oh my god! We're all gonna die!!!" Someone screamed in pure fear. Luckily enough, someone has eyes and brain to notice the 'target' all over the monster's body.

"Everyone! Shoot on its heart on my count! One! Two! Shoot!!!"

And only once the monster was 'taken down' and seeing happy smiles after some high fives that Ryohei could be seen smiling from behind the monitor. He just successfully lighten their mood.

"Good" Tsuna would be delighted with his job.

'Hmm, speaking of which, maybe it's time to check on him...'

And so with that, Ryohei left the situation to his men as he went to see a certain brunet...

.oOo.

If he was being honest Ryohei was expecting some chaotic sight when he was back to Tsuna's room. But what he did not expect was to see Reborn to coo over the toddler as the said boy was giggling while being held up high.

It seems that he's getting delusional...

Blinking his eyes harshly and even rubbing on it for several times, Ryohei soon noticed that no, he's not daydreaming.

"So, I take that everything is alright?"

"Oh, you're back." The hitman said as he carried the shrunken sky on his arms.

"Papa... who's that?" the brunet quivers.

"He's uncle Ryohei. He could be loud sometimes but he won't harm you" the dark haired explains.

"Ryu'ei-ojiisan?" He tilted his head, gathering his hands to reach out for the other male.

Taking the cue, the Sun Vongola takes over to carry the smol sky, thankfully earning him a soft giggle from the younger.

The said doctor gave him a soft smile before turning to Reborn, staring as if asking what's going on.

"It seems like not only his body, his mind also slowly regressing to that's of a toddler, although—"

"Ugh... hmm? Onii-san? Oh, you're back" The amber pair returned, replacing the brown.

"—that happens."

Ryohei stared at the shrunken with comical question marks above his head. Meanwhile, Tsuna sighed, "Did I just regress again?"

A hum from that ex-Arcobaleno is what he feared.

"How long this time?"

"2 minutes"

"Damn it..." the boy cursed before exhaling harshly.

"Wait wait. Can anyone explain what's going on?" Trying to contain his inner freaks out, he failed to hide just how concerned he is due to the missing trademark on his sentence.

The don exasperatedly explained "Not so long after I sent my students to find any clue on whatever the hell is happening to me or sniff out the one responsible. One of the two. and calling for Bianchi, Shamal, and even Verde's help, in mid conversation, my mind muddled and I went blank" he sighed, "which apparently, according to Reborn, I acted like an actual brat in the span of time till I regain my consciousness. And well..."

"It's been his third time now, and each interval went longer as time goes" the hitman adds on while Tsuna's body sways backward, as if his head suddenly got heavier.

Luckily, noticing the shift of movement, Ryohei instantly secured his grip. "Hey, you ok, otouto??" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah... just, dizzy..." the boy now buries his forehead onto the older's chest.

Thin lipped hearing that, Ryohei then said, "want to lay down?" Tsuna was about to shook his head when Reborn beat him to it.

"He would. Ryohei, take him to his bedroom.  Call anyone who's free at the moment and tell them to babysits him for a bit. I'm going for a hunt"

That glint in the hitman's eyes sends shivers to the two that neither disobey.

"Will extremely do!" He salutes. Earning a hum of approval before the black-suited actually leave. They heaved a relieved sigh.   "Don't worry, otouto. As your big brother and your guardian, I won't let anything extremely get to you!"

"Ugh... tone down, Please? Also, I thought your turn is now? What about our guests?" Tsuna asked back, voice like drunk.

"Lambo said that he's willing to help me and my game nearly finished when I left anyway"

"Alright..." the don easily gives in. "Maybe, I should have obeyed Reborn and rest earlier... my head's killing me" he mumbled the last part mostly to himself although the Sun Vongola still heard of it, he frowned.

"Is it bad? Did your fever returned? How are you feeling?"

The boy grunts softly before replying. "Hot, muscle pains, dizzy, did my fever return or something?"

"Perhaps?"

"But I thought..."

"No. Don't think. Just rest for now." Ryohei cuts him short as he tucked the younger to the oversized bed.

"I... are you going to leave tho?" he asked, not wanting to sounds like it, but he was desperate.

"No. Until you're asleep I'll be staying. I'll call Chrome to visit aswell. I'm sure Mukuro alone can handle their part." The older caress the sweaty bangs away fondly. Trying not to worries his sky, he smiled. "Rest well otouto. Your extreme guardians will be here like you're always be there for us"

a soft chuckle escaped Tsuna's lips before then he nods, eyes fluttering close.

"...that's a promise"

After keep reminding himself that it's alright to put his guard down for once, he exhaled a hot breath before then slowly the land of dream in hope of fast recovery.