Chapter 5

Chapter5

Smack!

My ass stung from the impact. The open palm of his hand slapped across it. I whimpered in pain.

Smack!

The sound ricocheted about the room. My ass flamed up as his palm struck again.

"Stop!" I sobbed out as my eyes stung with tears.

"Not yet," he gritted out tightly as he pressed his hard length up against my soaking core. It was only the thin fabric of his pants that kept us apart. His arms held me tightly to him even as his hand ran caressingly down my inflamed ass cheek.

Smack!

I sobbed out this time, feeling the unfairness of what he was doing. "I hadn't done... any-anything..." I started to explain, hiccupping between sobs of tears as I tried to get it out.

"Shhh, baby... I'm sorry," Erin said frantically as I opened the floodgates. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just, you just... drive me insane sometimes. I am sorry, baby. Don't cry." Erin all but collapsed in a panic as I continued to cry, and he continued to placate. Soon, I found myself in bed with Erin wrapped around me. Having shrugged out of his clothing at warp speed, I could feel his entire naked length pressed up against me.

"You're so beautiful," he said painfully as if looking at me were hurting him. That was not true. He was the beautiful one. He was. ... My thoughts skittered out of reason when his lips came crashing down on mine. I whimpered, frantically rubbing against him, wanting more. I tried to tell him, but his tongue was even then plunging into my mouth. I rubbed my heat against him and could only moan for more.

Rap! Rap!

"Family meeting in two minutes," called out his annoying brother, from the other side of the door, breaking into the passionate haze we were shrouded in.

"Fuck!" Erin all but yelled out as he released my lips to collapse against me in defeat.

I could relate even as I felt the air whoosh out of my lungs on impact.

"We are never going to get to fuck, are we?" Erin asked with resignation.

"We can just keep trying," I gasped out reassuringly.

Erin grinned down at me over that. "You get some sleep. I'll come fuck you later tonight," he promised.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," I muttered under my breath as he heaved off me to throw on a robe.

Hearing me, he asked, "What was that?"

"Nothing," I gasped out as he moved to tickle me. Abruptly, he stopped.

"Fuck! I can't even touch you without wanting to fuck you," he groaned out, and I could see why, as that part of him that had been deflating stood back up to attention.

I giggled at him before snuggling back into his comfortable bed. I was asleep before he even made it out the door.

It was still dark in the room, but I couldn't tell if that were from the drawn curtains, or if the sun were not yet up for the day. The loud voices, barely muffled through the closed room door, was the reason I was up. I got off the bed to see what the commotion was about. I creaked open the door and peeked out to see Erin and his family. I drew back the door to have it almost shut so I could listen in without being detected.

"You have to stop this foolishness and get back to what you do best. An offer like this is once in a lifetime. Don't be stupid," said the voice of the elderly man.